Forest College and Research Institute (FCRI) Hyderabad announces B.Sc. (Forestry) Admission Notification 2019
Forest College and Research Institute B.Sc. Admission 2019 – Applications are invited for admission into the B.Sc. (Forestry) 4 Year Degree Program at Forest College & Research Institute (FCRI), for the academic year 2019-20
Forest College and Research Institute B.Sc. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Prescribed application form has to be filled online from 12th June 2019
- Application fee online on or before 12th July 2019 by 05:00 PM
- Candidates can apply up to 27th July 2019 with late fee of Rs.1000/-
- B.Sc. (Forestry) 4 Year Degree Program
Intake of students: 50
See: B.Sc Admission 2019 Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Forest College and Research Institute B.Sc. Admission 2019
- The eligibility criteria for admission into B.Sc. (Forestry) 4year course shall be:
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Examination, Telangana State with the following subjects:
- Chemistry Or
Note: Irrespective of the subjects taken at the qualifying examination, candidates seeking admission to the B.Sc (Forestry) course should appear for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in EAMCET
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and the upper age limit is 22 years for General and BC candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions
- Candidates should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the subject specified taken together at 10+2 /Intermediate.
Note: proof of satisfying in the marks criteria in the qualifying examination in respect of candidates who appeared for the examination during the year of admission should be furnished at the time of admission.
- The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of TSEAMCET ranks only
- Applicants have to submit online application on www.fcrits.in website based on their TS EAMCET rank after the Admission Notification
Reservation of Seats
- As per the statutory provisions followed in State of Telangana
- 85% of the seats are reserved for local candidates and 15% of seats are unreserved.
- Backward Classes: 29% of seats are reserved under this category (BC-A – 7%; BC-B – 10%; BC-C – 1%; BC-D – 7%; BC-E – 4%)
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 6%
- Reservation of seats for Women: In the course, 33 1/3% of the seats shall be reserved in favour of women candidates from each category.
- Defence Personnel (CAP) 2%
- National Cadet Corps. (NCC) 1%
- Games & Sports (2%)
- Physically Challenged 3% (1% for Visually Handicapped; 1% for Hearing Impaired 1% for Orthopedically Handicapped)
- Hostel facility: Compulsory residential Program.
- Dress code: Light blue shirt and Dark Blue trouser for boys and Light blue kameez and Dark Blue salwar & dupatta for girls
Forest College and Research Institute B.Sc. Admission 2019 Application Process
- Prescribed application form has to be filled online from 12th June 2019 at the college website www.fcrits.in by uploading the required documents and paying the Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/- for SC / ST / PH candidates towards application fee online on or before 12th July 2019 by 05:00PM
- Candidates can apply up to 27th July 2019 with late fee of Rs. 1000/-.
For more details visit www.fcrits.in or enquire at the helpline No.:8332975516, 8333924137or Email:email@example.com.
- BSc Computer Science Course, Subject and Syllabus
- BSc Home Science Course, Subjects, Syllabus
- B.Sc Agriculture Admission
- BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
- B.Sc Biotechnology, Subjects, Syllabus, Top Colleges
Forest College & Research Institute
Mulugu, Siddipet Rd., Hyderabad, Telangana 502279