SRMSCET Bareilly Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admission 2022 – Courses, Eligibility, Application Process
SRMSCET Bareilly Admission 2022 – Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering Technology Bareilly invites application for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for the academic year 2022-23
SRMSCET Bareilly Admission 2022
- B.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech – Information Technology
- B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech – Electronic & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech – Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor in Pharmacy
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Sciences of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.)
SRMSCET Bareilly Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Launch of web application : 10 March,2022
- Online/Offline Registration Starts : 10 March, 2022
- Online/Offline Registration Closes: 31 May, 2022
- Date of Examination: 12 June,2022
SRMSCET Bareilly Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Must have a valid rank in UPSEE/JEE-Mains/AIEEE.
- Candidates having 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at 10+2 level without any grace marks in any of the subjects are eligible to appear.
For B.Tech. IInd Year (Lateral Entry)
- 60% in Diploma/B.Sc (P.C.M).
For B. Pharm
- Pass in the final examination of 10+2 standard or equivalent (with 55% marks in PCM/ Biology/P.C. Bio-Tech.) from a recognised Board.
For Second Year B. Pharm LE
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Pharmacy (with minimum 60% marks) recognised by the U.P. Board of Technical Education is eligible for admission to Second Year B. Pharm.
- Diploma in Pharmacy with 60% aggregate.
- Three years graduation degree in BCA/BBA/B.Sc./B.Com./B.A. or 4 yrs. B.Tech./B.Pharm with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university. Preference will be given to the candidates qualified in CAT/MAT/CMAT/ ATMA/SEE as per university rules.
- Graduation degree with 55% marks or Postgraduate in any subject from a recognised university with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level.
- The candidate must possess B.Tech. degree in relevant branch and must have qualified GATE/ Entrance Test(FATE) conducted by Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- The candidate having a valid score card of GATE is exempted from the entrance test conducted by Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- The candidate must have a B.Pharm degree with minimum of 60% marks from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- The candidate must have qualified GPAT/ Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University PG Admission Test (FATE)
- The candidate having a valid score card of GPAT is exempted from entrance test conducted by Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
SRMSCET Bareilly Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.srms.ac.in/ & http://myportal.srms.ac.in/onlineregistration
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – New user Registration
- Step 2 – Sign in for Registered users
- Step 3 – Filling Online application form
- Step 4 – Payment
- Step 5 – Photo & Signature Upload
- Step 6 – Download filled-in application form
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website