National Institute of Securities Markets Mumbai announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Securities Markets) Program 2022, Apply Now
NISM Mumbai PGDM (SM) Admission – National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) invites application for admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Securities Markets) (PGDM-SM) for the academic year 2022
Eligible candidates can submit the application through online mode till April 30, 2022. Read further for more details on NISM Mumbai PGDM (SM) Admission 2022.
NISM Mumbai PGDM (SM) Admission Dates 2022
- Start Date for Application: January 19, 2022
- Last Date for Application: April 30, 2022
- Date of commencement of admission interviews: May 16, 2022
- Declaration of 1st Merit List: June 01, 2022
- Commencement of Program: June 15, 2022
NISM Mumbai PGDM (SM) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Applicants must possess a strong and consistent academic background. Performance in 10th grade, 12th grade and every year of graduation are considered in the selection process.
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years’ duration and obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in any stream.
- Applicants in the last year of their bachelor’s degree program and awaiting their final results can also apply. However, their admission will be considered as provisional and is subject to fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria within the specified timeframe.
- Valid Common Entrance Test Score
- The candidates are required to qualify in any one of the six all India Common Admission Tests. CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT or MH-CET (Management) in Maharashtra.
NISM Mumbai PGDM (SM) Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates are required to register themselves online on http://slims.nism.ac.in/
- Step 1: New Registration: Upon successful registration, a User-ID and Password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the candidate.
- Step 2: Fill the Application form and upload all relevant documents.
- Step 3: Pay the application fee – Rs 1000/-*
- *APPLICATION FEE is Refundable only in case the applicant is not shortlisted for the Online Interview process.
- Selection shall be based on the educational qualifications of the candidate, competitive exam score and Personal Interview (PI).
For more details and apply, please visit the official website