BHMCT 2019 BIT Mesra Hotel Management Entrance Test - Dates, Eligibility, Application
BIT Mesra announces Hotel Management Entrance Test (BHMCT) 2019 for Admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Program
BIT Mesra Hotel Management Entrance Test (BHMCT) 2019 Notification - Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the 4-year (8-semester) full-time BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology) Programme at Mesra for the session 2019-20
Important Dates for BIT Mesra Hotel Management Entrance Test BHMCT 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 25th June 2019
- Entrance Test Date: 07th July 2019
- 4-year (8 Semester) full time Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Program and this program is approved by AICTE
No. of Seats
- Number of seats to be offered - 40
Eligibility Criteria for BIT Mesra Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Admission 2019
- Candidates must have passed Class 12/Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks in Class 12/Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with English as a subject.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01st October 1994 in case of General/OBC category and 01st Oct. 1989 in case of SC/ST/PwD are eligible.
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic
- Candidates with foreign diplomas should see the EdCIL website for equivalence ( www.edcil.co.in ), and if required should obtain an equivalence certificate from the evaluation division of the AIU (website www.aiuweb.org )
- In case any Board awards grades instead of marks, the calculation of equivalent marks would be based on the procedure prescribed by the Board
- At any level of the studies (Class X or Class XII), a candidate/applicant must have passed all the required subjects at that level from the same Board
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in entrance test and interview conducted by the Institute.
- For all programs at the Institute, which are supported by any of the respective State Govts. the reservation criteria for the state quota are as per the norms of the respective State Govt.
- For all other programs the reservation criteria for SC & ST are as per the statutory norms of Central Govt. (SC -15% & ST - 7.5%)
- The Institute observes statutory reservation for Persons with Disability (3%)
- Upto 1 seat may be allotted to the candidates who are Sons or Daughters of Kashmiri Migrant who otherwise have qualified for admissions; 50% of the total seats are reserved for candidates who have passed their qualifying exam (Class 12) from Jharkhand State
See: Entrance Exam Dates
BIT Mesra Hotel Management Entrance Test BHMCT 2019 Application Process
- To apply for the programs, eligible candidates must download and print the application form available on the website www.bitmesra.ac.in
- Candidates must send the completed form along with two recent color photographs (one pasted on the form and one attached by clip to the form), with photocopies of all mark sheets, certificates
- To apply for the Hotel Management Program 2019, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application online only [available on Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in ]
- Pay Application Fee through State Bank Collect (any nationalized bank) of Rs.1500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1000/- (for SC/ST candidates). Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances
For more details & information on how to apply, please visit their official website www.bitmesra.ac.in
BIT Mesra Ranchi
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra Ranchi - BIT Mesra (Main Campus), (Deemed University u/s 3 of UGC Act 1956), Mesra, Ranchi-835215 (Jharkhand), Website www.bitmesra.ac.in