Bharathidasan University B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2019
Bharathidasan University announces B.Ed. Program Distance Education 2019 (2 years)
Bharathidasan University B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2019 - Bharathidasan University, Centre for Distance Education (CDE) Admission has released a notification for eligible candidates for admission in B.Ed. Program for the academic year 2019-20.
Bharathiar University is approved by the National Council for Teacher Education and Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
- Last Date for receipt of filled in Application Form: 30th August 2019
Duration of the Program
- The program is for a period of 2 years. In any case, the course will have to be completed by the student within a maximum period of 5 years, after enrollment.
Medium of Instruction
- The medium of instruction will be in English. However, the students will be allowed to write the terminal examinations in English or Tamil.
- The eligibility criteria for admission to the Bachelor of Education Programme as per NCTE-regulations are as follows:
- Candidates who have completed NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme through face-to-face mode are eligible for admission.
- Trained in-service Teachers presently working with D. T. Ed./ B.P. Ed./C.P. Ed. and other equivalent teacher education programme in Government recognized school in Tamil Nadu are eligible.
- Candidates should have successfully undergone the degree in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern of exam in the following disciplines from a recognized University:
- Tamil (B.A. / B.Lit.) / English/Mathematics/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Biochemistry / Botany / Zoology/Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Environmental Science / History / Geography / Applied Geography/Computer Science / Computer Applications/ Information Technology are eligible.
- In case of Economics, Commerce, Home science, Political science, Psychology, Sociology, Logic and Indian culture, the teachers who fulfill the above norms should also have studied the same subjects both at U.G. and P.G. Levels.
- Rules of reservation for selection and admission are as per the norms of Government of Tamil Nadu.
See: B.Ed Admission 2019
- Admission will be based on the marks secured in the basic subjects and the Communal Reservation quota of Tamil Nadu Government.
- Tuition Fee: 20,000/-
- Study Material (e-Books) Fee: 4,000/-
- Postage and Stationery: 800/-
- Miscellaneous: 200/-
- Total (per annum): 25,000/-
PCP Centres for B.Ed Program
- Chennai, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Villupuram, Trichy, Theni, and Tirupattur, Palani
- The Application Form can also be downloaded from the University Website https://ww.bdu.ac.in/cde
- The cost of Prospectus and Application Form for admission is Rs. 500/-.
- Prospectus and Application Form can be directly obtained in person either from the University Office paying through Challan from the State Bank of India, Bharathidasan University Branch, Tiruchirappalli or from the B.Ed Study Centers/PCP Centres/Application Sales Centres submitting a requisition letter by providing an online payment receipt of Rs. 500/-
- The filled in application form along with the necessary enclosures and an online payment receipt of Rs. 500/- as mentioned above should be sent to The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli-620024.
- Centre for Distance Education (CDE), Bharathidasan University, Department of Education, Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli-620024, Email: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org; Website ww.bdu.ac.in