Hindustan Copper Ltd Trade Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification
HCL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar is inviting application from the eligible candidates for 112 posts of Trade Apprentices.
Hindustan Copper Limited Khetri Copper Complex provides opportunity for young eligible candidates for training as apprentices in Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Civil/Fitter and Other Trades as mentioned below. Candidates can check complete details here and can apply as per the procedure mentioned below.
- Name of Exam: HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Name of Organization: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
- Trade Apprentices – 112 Nos. (UR-46, SC-19, ST-14, OBC-22, EWS-11)
See: Government Jobs in India
Trade wise vacancies:
- i) Blaster (Mines): 25 posts
- ii) Computer and Peripheral Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic: 01 post
- iii) Turner: 05 posts
- iv) Fitter: 22 posts
- v) Electrician: 31 posts
- vi) Electronic Mechanic: 04 posts
- vii) Draughtsman (Civil): 02 posts
- viii) Draughtsman (Mechanical): 03 posts
- ix) Welder: 12 posts
- x) Mechanic Diesel: 03 posts
- xi) Pump Operator cum Mechanic: 04 posts
See: Fresher Jobs – Banking, UPSC, Engineering, Jobs for Freshers
HCL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of receipt of application at KCC is 30th March 2019
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Matric/Secondary / 10th Class Pass under 10+2 System or equivalent qualification ITI Passed from a recognized institute (affiliated to NCVT) in concerned trade.
- The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2016, should attach an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have they taken employment anywhere.
- Candidates should register themselves through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and submit the registration ID proof.
See: Hottest jobs in India
HCL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- Where technical & academic qualifications are essential, Selection of candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices shall be made on the basis of merit.
- 70% weightage shall be given to marks scored in secondary / 10th (Academic) & 30% weightage for relevant ITI (Technical). In the case where only Academic qualification is essential i.e. Secondary / 10th standard, 100% weightage shall be given to percentage marks secured in secondary / 10th.
- On the basis of the overall merit list shall be made in which candidates will be short listed on the aggregate marks obtained. Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employee of HCL/KCC. If the candidates secure equal, marks while preparing merit, then the candidate of higher age shall be considered.
Salary / Pay Scale
- Stipend during apprenticeship period will be paid as admissible under the rules.
See: Recruitment Exams for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
HCL Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Applications, in prescribed format (given below), complete in all respect along with copies of self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates (where ever applicable i.e. if technical qualification is applicable), Caste Certificate, affidavit (original), if applicable, etc and 1 extra passport size photograph (apart from the one fixed in the prescribed form) should be sent by speed post/ registered post to the office of: Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar.
- Last date of receipt of application at KCC is 30th March 2019. The envelop may be super scribed with “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade “……………………………….”
- Candidates can download an application from Hindustan Copper website www.hindustancopper.com