Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply online
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment – Central Railway (Railway Recruitment Cell-RRC) has released the notification for Recruitment of Apprentice against 2422 slots. All the interested candidates who want to participate in the Railway Recruitment process can apply online from 17 Jan 2022 to 16 Feb 2022.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Dates 2022
- Start Application Process: 17th January 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16th February 2022
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Application Process 2022
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully.
- NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of an Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill in a 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having an Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received an Aadhaar Card can enter a 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- For General /OBC/EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / Female All Category : 0/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of a simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
For more details, Click here