VIZAG Steel RINL Recruitment 2019 for Management Trainee Posts
VIZAG Steel - RINL MT Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 10 MT (HR & Marketing)
VIZAG Steel RINL MT Recruitment 2019 - VIZAG Steel (Visakhapatnam Steel Plant - RINL), Andhra Pradesh India has released Job notification for dynamic, self-motivated and energetic young qualified candidates for the 10 Posts of Management Trainee (HR & Marketing).
We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) is the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP), India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant built with state-of-the-art technology and a prime producer of long steel products in the country having extensive market in infrastructure, construction, automobile, electrical and forging industry. With an annual turnover of around Rs.17,000 crores, VSP is gearing up production to achieve rated capacity of 7.3 Mtpa liquid steel having three Captive Mines and 25 Marketing Branches Pan India
- Forged Wheel Plant is another unit of RINL being setup at Raebareli, UP.
Post and Vacancies
- MT (HR) - 06 (UR-3, OBC-1, SC-1, ST-1)
- MT (Marketing) - 04 (UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1)
See: Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for VIZAG Steel RINL MT Recruitment 2019
- The candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ ST/ PwD) in Bachelor's Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work (with HR as main subject)
- The candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PwD) in Bachelor's Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Marketing Management.
Final Year Students
- Final year students who could submit Provisional Certificate and Mark Sheets in original by the time of personal interview only need to apply
- Born not earlier than 01st March 1992 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01st March 2019) Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates
- Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit. PwD candidates, whose age is above 35 years, can apply for “Assistant Professor” while filling-in the UGC-NET application
- Note: The eligibility criteria with regard to percentage of marks, qualifying degree and permissible age limit of RINL is different from that of UGC-NET. The candidates interested for Career in RINL are governed by eligibility criteria issued in RINL notification
- As per prevailing Medical Rules of RINL
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ and thus, not entitled to OBC reservation, should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’. OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates are required to submit the recent certificate issued by the Competent Authority in line with Govt. of India guidelines issued from time to time
- SC/ST candidates are required to submit caste certificate issued by Competent Authority
- Selection will consist of the following:
- UGC-NET June 2019: The eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post of MT(HR) and MT(Mktg) in RINL are required to appear for UGC-NET examination of June-2019 in the following Papers:
- MT(HR) - Labr. Welfr./ Pers. Mgmt / Industrial
- Relation / Labr. & Soc Welfare. / HRM - 55
- MT(Marketing) - Management – 17
- The interested candidates should go through the UGC-NET June-2019 notification available at https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanetcms/public/home.aspx for understanding the application and selection process of UGC-NET June-2019 examination
- The candidates qualified in UGC-NET of June-2019 only will be considered. Scores of previous UGCNET exams will not be taken into account. In case anyone is applying with score other than June-2019, their candidature will be summarily rejected
- Qualified Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the UGC-Net June-2019 examination for Personal Interview
- Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the Pay Scale of Rs.20,600-3%-46,500 (Pre-Revised)
- On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pay Scale of Rs.24,900-3%- Rs.50,500/- (Pre-Revised).
- The CTC would be around Rs.9.46 lakhs p.a. during training period and Rs.11.44 lakhs p.a. after training period. As this would be direct recruitment on initial basic, the Company will not bear any liability on account of Salary/ leave salary/ pension contribution etc., of previous employment, if any.
- Application fee of Rs 500/- (Plus GST @18%) for General & OBC candidates and no application fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates
- The Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway
- To avoid a last minute rush, candidates are advised to apply well in advance
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
VIZAG Steel RINL MT Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Online Registration to UGC-NET: Eligible and interested candidates would be required apply to UGC-NET-June 2019. The online registration has commenced from 01-03-2019. Candidates may visit “https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanet/root/loginpage.aspx” website for registering online to UGC-NET-2019
- Online Registration to RINL: The candidates are also required to register online for RINL only through RINL Website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted
VIZAG Steel RINL MT Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 20th July 2019
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 09th August 2019