Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 for Specialist Officials
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 notification for 6 Specialist Officer - Apply Online
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 for Specialist Officer - Bank of Baroda (BOB) released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 06 Specialist Officer (SO) under BOB Recruitment. All eligible and interested applicants may apply online mode before last date i.e., 28th July to 17th August 2018
Read more for other get details information like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply
Also See : Bank PO Exams 2018
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Vacancy Details
- Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Banks is looking for qualified Specialist officials on contractual basis, for various positions of Fintech & New Business Initiatives Dept.
- Name of the Organization: Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer (SO)
- Job Location: All Over India
- No. of Posts: 06 Vacancies
- Block Chain Officers - 02 Posts
- Business Analysts - 02 Posts
- Innovation Officers - 02 Posts
- Online Registration of Application starts from:28th July 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 17th August 2018
- Minimum Qualifications - B. E. / B. Tech (any stream)
- Work Experience - 8 years of which minimum 3 years in the field of Block Chain
- Minimum Qualifications - Graduate with MBA (any stream)
- Work Experience - 8 years of which minimum 5 years in BFSI
- Minimum Qualifications - Graduate (any stream)
- Work Experience - 8 years of which minimum 3 years in setting up / operating/ innovation / incubation centres
- Block Chain Officers-Minimum 28 years & Maximum Age 35 years
- Business Analysts - Minimum 28 years & Maximum Age 35 years
- Innovation Officers -Minimum 28 years & Maximum Age 35 years
- *Eligibility Criteria with regards to Age, Qualification and Post Qualification Work Experience would be taken as on 27th July 2018
- Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available as detailed as under:
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe - 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) - 3 years
- Persons with Disability (PWD) - 10 years
- Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 - 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots - 5 years
- Selection will be based on short listing / conduct of online test or any other mode of screening and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for test/ GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for GD & PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks and their ratio in test/GD/Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
Application - How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for test/ GD / interview etc. through the registered email ID
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
Payment of Fees
- Application Fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payment.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available there at
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen
- Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
Top Bank PO Coaching Institutes