SRMSCET Bareilly Admission 2021 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Courses
Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology Bareilly announces Admission to UG and PG Program 2021
SRMSCET Bareilly Admission 2021 - Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering Technology Bareilly invites application for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for the academic year 2021-22
UG Programs :
- B.Tech - Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech - Information Technology
- B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech - Electronic & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech - Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- B.Tech (2nd Year. Lateral Entry)
- Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
- B.Pharma (2nd Year. Lateral Entry)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Technology (M. Tech)
- Master of Sciences of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.)
SRMSCET Bareilly Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- On going
- Last date to apply :- 07th July 2021
- Dates of Entrance test :- 25th June 2021 & 25th July 2021
- Counselling date (Tentative) : - To be announced
- Class commencement (Tentative): - To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for SRMSCET Bareilly Admission 2021
For Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Must have a valid rank in UPSEE/JEE-Mains/AIEEE.
- Candidates having 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at 10+2 level without any grace marks in any of the subjects are eligible to appear.
For B.Tech. IInd Year (Lateral Entry)
- 60% in Diploma/B.Sc (P.C.M).
For B. Pharm
- Pass in the final examination of 10+2 standard or equivalent (with 55% marks in PCM/ Biology/P.C. Bio-Tech.) from a recognised Board.
For Second Year B. Pharm LE
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Pharmacy (with minimum 60% marks) recognised by the U.P. Board of Technical Education are eligible for admission to Second Year B. Pharm.
- Diploma in Pharmacy with 60% aggregate.
- Three years graduation degree in BCA/BBA/B.Sc./B.Com./B.A. or 4 yrs. B.Tech./B.Pharm with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university. Preference will be given to the candidates qualified in CAT/MAT/CMAT/ ATMA/SEE as per university rules.
- Graduation degree with 55% marks or Postgraduate in any subject from a recognised university with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level.
- The candidate must possess B.Tech. degree in relevant branch and must have qualified GATE/ Entrance Test(FATE) conducted by Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- The candidate having valid score card of GATE is exempted from the entrance test conducted by Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- The candidate must have B.Pharm degree with minimum of 60% marks from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- The candidate must have qualified GPAT/ Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University PG Admission Test (FATE)
- The candidate having a valid score card of GPAT is exempted from entrance test conducted by Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
SRMSCET Bareilly Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.srms.ac.in/ & http://myportal.srms.ac.in/onlineregistration
Steps to Follow
Step 1 - New user Registration
- Valid email address and active mobile number.
- Valid Net Banking Account/ Credit/ Debit Card or Paytm Account.
- Enter all the relevant details carefully.
- All the correspondence shall be made to the registered email address and mobile number only. Request for change of Registered Mobile Number / E-mail Address / Address for Correspondence will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Step 2 - Sign in for Registered users
- Login with the registered email address and the Registered Mobile Number.
Step 3 - Filling Online application form
- Fill in the relevant fields carefully.
- An Application Number will be generated after filling primary details.
- Refer this application number in all your future correspondence.
Step 4 - Payment
- Pay Fees as per applicable
- Application cost is non-refundable
Step 5 - Photo & Signature Upload
- Soft Copy of your photo and signature should be uploaded.
- Scanned files (.jpg format) of your photo (3.5 cm width x 4.5 cm height; 10-200 kB size) and signature (3.5 cm width x 1.5 cm height; 10-200 kB size)
Step 6 - Download filled-in application form
- Download and save the filled-in application for your reference and further correspondence.
- Applicants Need not send a hard copy of the filled-in Application Form to SRMS.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the University website https://www.srms.ac.in/
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website