Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2022
- Candidates shall have to satisfy all the eligible conditions so as to apply for the exam. The GPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria are illustrated here. The aspirant must satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria at the time of applying for GPAT 2022
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree B. Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2022-23 can also apply for GPAT-2022 computer-based test (CBT).
- B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT 2022.
Also see: GPAT 2022 Application Procedure
Format of Online GPAT Exam 2022