Periyar University Salem announces Admission to Postgraduate and Diploma Programs 2022
Periyar University PG Admission 2022 – Periyar University invites application for admission to the following Postgraduate & Diploma Programs through Entrance Test offered at PG Extension Centre, Dharmapuri of the academic year 2022-23.
Periyar University PG Admissions 2022
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Education (M. Ed.)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.)
- Master of Technology (M. Tech.) in Energy Technology
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 5-Year Integrated Program M.A. JMC (Electronic Media) and M.Sc. Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc.)
- PG Diploma Program in Geoinformatics
- Diploma Program in Health Science Management
- Certificate Program in Quality Control
- Last date for submission of completed online application form : 31st May 2022
- Last date to apply (Offline – Hard copy) : 10th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Test will be intimated : Through mail/SMS only
Eligibility Criteria for Periyar University PG Admission 2022
- Candidates should have Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) marks from a recognized University.
- For M.Ed. Admission is required to B.Ed./ B.A., B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed./B.EI.Ed./D.EI.Ed. With an undergraduate degree (with 50% of marks in each) For SC/ST Communities, 45% Marks.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of a degree can also apply.
- For all courses eligibility criteria check the official Website https://www.periyaruniversity.ac.in/
- Students seeking admission can apply only through online* by logging onto the University Website www.periyaruniversity.ac. in. and the necessary fee must be paid online only.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website.
- The duly filled online application printout (hard copy) along with self attested copies of the Mark Statement (SSLC, HSC and UG), Community Certificate, Transfer Certificate of the qualifying examinations should be sent to the respective HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT, PERIYAR UNIVERSITY, SALEM – 636 011 on or before 10-06-2022.
- The candidates who are unable to submit the application by online contact the Public Relations Officer of Periyar Universityto get the assistance for submitting the application
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- For PG Programmes / M.Tech & B.Voc : Rs. 300/-
- For M.C.A. / M.Ed. : Rs. 500/-
- For M.B.A. : Rs. 750/-
- For Certificate/ Diploma Programmes : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Admission to Master’s degree programs are based on the marks obtained in both the qualifying examinations and the entrance examination. Entrance examination will be conducted by the respective Departments for each different course which would also intimate the result to the candidates.
- Admission to MBA is based on TANCET/MAT/CAT/PRIMS Entrance Exam or any other equivalent admission test score & Group discussion and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website