Institute of Nano Science and Technology announces Admission to PhD Program for August 2022 Session, Apply now
INST Mohali PhD Admission 2022 – Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) invites applications from prospective candidates for admission into its PhD Program in several areas of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for the academic session beginning in August 2022.
Interested candidates can check details on INST Mohali PhD Admission 2022 and apply for the same on or before March 31st, 2022. Students with an independent source of fellowship, such as CSIR-NET (JRF), UGC-NET (JRF), etc are encouraged to apply.
Research Units at INST
- Chemical Biology
- Energy & Environment
- Quantum Materials & Devices
INST Mohali PhD Admission Date 2022
- Last date for submission of application form: 31st March 2022
INST Mohali PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Passed M.Sc. in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Material Sciences/ Life Sciences)/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech. in Basic, Applied Sciences or Engineering and related areas
- Qualifications Examinations – GATE/ CSIR or UGC-NET/ JEST/ JGEEBILS (TIFR/ NCBS)/ ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF/ DST-INSPIRE/ GPAT/ ICAR
- Students registered with IISER Mohali for their BS-MS program can apply as per IISER Mohali’s norm
INST Mohali PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- The application form for PhD programme can be downloaded from Institute website http://inst.ac.in/careers.php
- The duly filled Application form together with the images or scanned copies of all the testimonials consolidated into a single PDF file should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as an advanced copy of the application
- For General/OBC Category – Rs. 590/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH category – Rs. 295/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online transfer/NEFT
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview via email address provided by the candidate.
- PhD interviews will be conducted via Online Mode. In ease, we switch to the offline mode, the candidates called for the interview will be paid sleeper class rail fare or Non-AC Bus Fare (on production of ticket) from place of residence to Institute and back.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website