Institute of Nano Science and Technology announces Admission to PhD Program for January 2023 Session, Apply now
INST Mohali PhD Admission 2023 – Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali invites applications from prospective candidates for admission into its Ph. D. Program in several areas of nanoscience and nanotechnology for the session beginning in January 2023.
INST Mohali PhD Admission 2023
- Last date for submission of application form: 27th October 2022
- M. Sc. or M. Pharm. or M. Tech. in Basic or Applied Sciences, Engineering or related areas. Students who have appeared for the final year/semester examinations are also eligible, provided that the degree will be granted by the time of joining.
- Qualified at least one national examination out of GATE/ CSIR or UGC-NET/ JEST/ JGEEBILS (TIFR/ NCBS)/ ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF/ DST-INSPIRE/ GPAT.
- Age limit: As per the guidelines of CSIR-UGC and DST.
- Candidates must submit an application in the prescribed format available at https://inst.ac.in/careers/42.
- In addition to the above application, the candidates are required to submit an online synopsis (click here: https://forms.gle/BC4vujDX7mUrG2Cw8).
- A hard copy of application (affixing a recent passport size photograph) along with the self-attested copy of certificates proving age, educational qualifications, experience (if any) and reservation category should be sent to “The Director, Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Knowledge City, Sector 81, Mohali 140306 (Punjab). The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed as “Application for the Ph. D. Program – January 2023”.
- For General/OBC Category – Rs. 590/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH category – Rs. 295/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online transfer/NEFT
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for interview and the date and mode of interview will be communicated to the email address provided by the candidate. The list of shortlisted candidates will also be uploaded on INST website.
- Ph. D. interviews will be conducted in person and the candidates called for interview will not be paid any TA/DA.
- After the interview, the list of candidates selected for Ph. D. will be uploaded on INST website and the candidates will be intimated by email.
- The candidates are advised to visit INST website frequently to track the latest developments.
- Selection of students shall be done as per the provisions of The Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act, 2006 and amendments made thereto.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website