Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) Kurnool announces Admission to PhD Program 2019 December Semester
IIITDM Kurnool PhD Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Information Technology Application invited for admission of PhD Programme (Full-time) invited pm December 2019 Semester.
IIITDM Kurnool PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Registration of Application forms will be open on 26th September 2019.
- Last date for Registration of application by speed post only 4th November 2019.
- Web notification of the short-listed candidates for test and/or Interview 11th November 2019
- Tentative dates of test and/or interview (for shortlisted candidates) 25th to 29th Nov 2019
- Announcement of Results First week of Dec 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIITDM Kurnool PhD Admission 2019
Applicants holding a Master’s degree
Computer Science and Engineering:
- Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology. Preference will be given to those with M. Tech. / M. E. / M. S. degree in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent . Should have been qualified in GATE exam any-time
Electronics and Communication Engineering:
- Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering (Electronics and Communication Engineering), Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent. Should have been qualified in GATE exam any-time.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Energy Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation, Metallurgical Engineering, Production / Manufacturing Engineering, Mechatronics, CAD / CAM / CIM and other allied areas. Should have been qualified in GATE exam any-time.
- M. Sc. Mathematics / Applied Mathematics or equivalent with GATE / UGC / CSIR / NBHM / Inspire Fellowship.
- Master’s degree in Physics / Applied physics / Material Science with GATE / CSIR-NET / Inspire Fellowship
Applicants holding a Bachelor’s degree:
- Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology with exceptionally good academic record will be considered for admission to Ph. D. Programme subject to the following conditions:
- B. Tech. degree holder from IIT with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 on a 10-point scale or with a valid GATE score.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering / Technology from any other University with a valid GATE score and at least CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) or 75% of marks under OC / OBC category and at least CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) or 70% for candidates under SC / ST / PWD category.
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering / Technology from a reputed R and D organization with excellent research record.
PhD Admission with Financial Assistance (HTRA):
The scholars admitted to the Ph. D. programmes under Full-time are eligible for the Half-time
Teaching / Research Assistantship (HTRA) under the following regulations:
- The scholars should work for at least 8 hours per week to earn this assistantship.
- Renewal of assistantship every semester will be contingent on enrolment, satisfactory
- progress in research work and good performance during the preceding semester in the
- discharge of responsibility as teaching / research assistant.
Quantum of financial assistance is as under:
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – UGC NET including lectureship (Assistance Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National Level Examinations conducted by MHRD and its Agencies and Institutions such as UGC/IIT/IISc./IISER/IIIT etc
- 1st and 2nd Year: Rs. 31,000/-
- 3rd to 5th year: Rs. 35000*/- (*The fellowship is awarded based on external assessment after completion of two years).
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- Eligible candidates possessing the minimum educational qualifications and satisfying additional criteria set by the institute from time to time only will be called for test and/or interview.
- Based on the academic record and the performance of the candidates in the test and/or interview, the selection committee will finalize the names of candidates for admission to the Ph. D. programme.
- The syllabus for the test is the same as that of the GATE-2020 syllabus.
IIITDM Kurnool PhD Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- Interested and eligible candidates shall forward their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of their GATE score card, Educational and Experience certificates, online Fees payment receipt in an envelope super-scribing of “Application for Ph. D. Admission in the Department of _________________” to the following address: The Faculty In-Charge, Academic Affairs Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kurnool Jagannathagattu, Dinnedevarapadu, Kurnool-518007, Andhra Pradesh.
- Gen / OBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST / PwD candidates: Rs. 125/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee only through online mode and procedure is given in Annexure ‘C’. Application fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Shortlisted candidates qualified for the Interview need to submit the following applicable self-attested documents and original certificates are to be produced for verification on the day of test/Interview:
- Copies of all Mark sheets/grade cards, degree certificates beginning from SSLC towards proof of qualification with Original certificates.
- Copy of Community Certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC / Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates issued by the competent authority of the respective State Government
- Authorized Doctor’s Certificate with disability descriptions in the case of Person with Disabled (PwD) candidates.
- Copy of GATE score or UGC – JRF / NET / CSIR / DAE-JEST or other fellowship award.Copy of proof of Experience certificate, if any.
For Any queries, the applicants can drop a mail to: email@example.com