Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kurnool PhD Program Admission 2021 July Session
IIITDM Kurnool PhD Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing invites applications for admission to full-time PhD Program for the academic session 2021 (July Semester)
PhD Research Programs
- The Institute offers full-time/part-time Ph.D. programmes in the Departments of Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, and English).
IIITDM Kurnool PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- PhD Advertisement and the Application Registration Process: 19th May 2021
- Last date for the submission of online Application forms 21st June 2021
- Short-listed candidates for Written Test/Interview: 26th June 2021
- Dates of Written Test and/or Interview (for short listed candidates): 12th to 15th July 2021
- Announcement of Results: Third Week of July 2021
- Commencement of the Academic session 26th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIITDM Kurnool PhD Admission 2021
Applicants holding a Master’s degree
- Computer Sci. & Eng: Master’s degree in Eng / Technology. Preference will be given to those with M. Tech. / M. E. / M. S. degree in Computer Science and Eng or equivalent. Should have been qualified in GATE exam any-time
- Electronics and Comm. Eng: Master’s degree in Electronics Eng (Electronics and Communication Eng), Electrical Eng, Electrical and Electronics Eng, Electronics and Instrumentation Eng, or equivalent. Should have been qualified in GATE exam any-time
- Mechanical Eng: Master’s degree in Mechanical Eng, Aerospace Eng, Automobile Eng, Energy Eng, Industrial Eng, Instrumentation, Metallurgical Eng, Production/Manufacturing Eng, Mechatronics, CAD / CAM / CIM and other allied areas
- Mathematics: M. Sc. Mathematics / Applied Mathematics or equivalent with GATE / UGC / CSIR / NBHM / Inspire Fellowship
- Sciences: (a) Mathematics: M.Sc./M.A. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics or equivalent (b) Physics Master’s degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Material Science (c) English MA in English (TESOL/TESL/ELT) (or) MA in English Literature or allied subjects
Applicants holding Bachelor’s degree:
- Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with exceptionally good academic record will be considered for direct admission to Ph.D. Programme in the engineering departments subject to the following conditions:
- A B.Tech degree holder from IIT with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 on a 10-point scale or with a valid GATE score.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering/Technology from any other University with a valid GATE score and at least CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) or 75% of marks under Gen/OBC category and at least CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) or 70% for candidates under SC/ST/PWD category.
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering/Technology from a reputed R&D organization with excellent research record and with minimum 60% aggregate marks or CGPA ≥ 6.5 (out of 10).
IIITDM Kurnool PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application form and other relevant information for admission to PhD Admission 2021 can be downloaded from the Institute website https://iiitk.ac.in/images/pages/1621394418.pdf
- Gen / OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PwD Candidates – Rs.250/-
- Eligible candidates satisfying the minimum educational qualifications will be shortlisted for test and/or interview
- Final selection of candidates for admission will be based on the academic record and the performance of the candidates in the test and/or interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website