Your No1 source for Latest Entrance Exams, Admission info
> IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma in Sustainability Management Admission 2020
IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma in Sustainability Management Admission 2020
Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM) 2020-22
IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma in Sustainability Management Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal has issued a notification for admission to the fully residential two years Post graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM) Program for the academic session 2020-22.
IIFM Bhopal PGDSM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application (CAT/ XAT applicants): 20th February 2020
See: MBA Admission
Eligibility Criteria for IIFM Bhopal PGDSM Admission 2020
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST & DA (it may also be referred to as Persons With inability (PWD) categories), awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act. 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the MHRD, Govt. of India
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification exam and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the program provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate latest by 30th June 2020 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute (issued on or before 30th June 2020) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
Also See : Admission Notification
- Each batch is selected through an extremely stringent selection process, consisting of several filters to get the best minds in the country. The present batch has been selected from a pool of top scorers in CAT/XAT who further appeared for rigorous screening rounds of Written Aptitude Test and Personal Interviews.
CAT 2019/ XAT 2020
- Apply and appear for CAT 2019/ XAT 2020. IIFM will use CAT/XAT score for short-listing the candidates.
WAT and PI
- Written Aptitude Test (WAT) and personnel interviews (PI) for short-listed candidates will be held at Bhopal, Bangalore, New Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati & Kochi during March/April 2020.
- As per Government of India requirements, 15% of the seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% for ST candidates. For Other Backward Classes candidates belonging to the ‘non-creamy ‘layer (NC-OBC) 27% of the seats are reserved. As per the provision under section 39 of the PWD Act, 1995 , 3% of the seats are reserved for Persons with Disability (PWD)/Differently Abled (DA) candidates.
- The candidates belonging to categories for which seats are reserved need to note and read the eligibility requirements carefully before applying. It should be noted that while it is the endeavor of IIFM that the candidate belonging to SC/ST/PWD(DA)/Non – Creamy OBC categories join the programme in proportions mandated by the law, they have to meet the minimum eligibility criteria and a certain minimum level of performance in the admission process.
- 20 performance based merit scholarship of Rs. 5000/- per month
The fee payable by students admitted to PGDSM is as follows:
- General Category / Non-creamy OBC /Differently Abled Candidates” They are requested to pay Rs. 3,74,400/- (non-refundable) as the first year fee on the receipt of the admission offer. The academic fee of the second year of Rs. 2,49,600/- (non-refundable) has to be paid on or before the commencement of the second year’s academic session, i.e. before the forth Team.
- SC/ST Candidates: They are required to pay an amount of Rs. 2,24,640/- (nonrefundable) as the first year fee on the receipt of the admission offer. The academic fee of the second year of R s. 1,49,760/- (non-refundable) has to be paid on or before the commencement of the second year’s academic session, i.e. before the fourth Term.
IIFM Bhopal PGDSM Admission 2020 Application Process
- Online through www.iifm.ac.in / admission and remit the fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Other option.
- Application fee Rs. 1000/- for GEN/OBC/DA category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST
- Application complete in all respect must reach on or before 20th February, 2020