Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM) 2023-25
IIFM Bhopal PGDSM Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal has issued a notification for admission to the fully residential two years Post graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM) Program for the academic session 2023-25.
IIFM Bhopal PGDSM Admission 2023
About the Program
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management is a two-year fully residential Post Graduate level Program. This is the 5th Batch, designed specifically for creating professionals seeking corporate sustainability roles in Industry, Consulting and Research & Development organizations.
- Start Application Process : October 07, 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application ( For CAT/ XAT applicants) : First week of February 2023
- A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) (it may also be referred to as Persons With Disability (PWD) categories), awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2023 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2023) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
- Candidates apply online through www.iifm.ac.in admission and remit the fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Please click on the link to enquire/register online: https://iifm.nopaperforms.com/lp/marketing/enquiry.html
- For GEN/NC-OBC/DA/EWS Category : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Admission through CAT 2022/ XAT 2023 / MAT 2022 / CMAT 2022 followed by Personal Interviews which will be conducted Online.
For more detail and apply online through official website