> IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma in Sustainability Management Admission 2019
IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma in Sustainability Management Admission 2019
IIFM Bhopal 2019 announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM) (1st batch)
IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Management (PGDSM) (1st batch) for the year 2019-21.
Also See : Admission Notification
Candidates can check the complete information of IIFM PG Diploma in Sustainability Management Admission 2019 from this page given below.
- IIFM has been established with the following objectives:
- To provide training in management and related areas to people connected with forestry, forest-related industries and commerce, with a view to acquaint them with the practices of the profession of management.
- To assist, institute and carry out research in the areas of management, allied techniques and methods conducive to the development of forestry.
Duration of Course
- Admission to the fully residential two-year PGDSM is open to graduates from any discipline provided he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and qualifies through the selection process.
IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application:
- For CAT applicants: 20th February 2019
- For XAT applicants: 20th February 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma Admission 2019
- An applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST & Differently-Abled (DA) (it may also be referred to as Persons With Disability (PWD) categories), awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- Applicants appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification exam and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the program provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate latest by June 30, 2019 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2019) stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.
CAT 2018/XAT 2019
- Apply and appear for CAT 2018 / XAT 2019. IIFM will use CAT/XAT score for shortlisting the candidates. IIMs/XLRI has no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
WAT and PI
- Written aptitude test (WAT) and personnel interview (PI) for short-listed candidates will be held at BHOPAL, BANGALORE, NEW DELHI, KOLKATA, GUWAHATI & KOCHI during March/April 2019.
IIFM Bhopal PG Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- Online through www.iifm.ac.in/admission and remit the fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Download the application form from IIFM’s website and send filled-in-form with the requisite fee.
- Obtain admission bulletin and the application form personally or by post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) in favor of Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal.