Bundelkhand University announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2022-23, Apply now
Bundelkhand University PhD Admission 2022 – Bundelkhand University, Jhansi invites applications for Admission to PhD program for the academic session 2022-23
Bundelkhand University PhD Admission 2022
Available PhD Courses
- Botany; Chemistry; Mathematics; Physics; Zoology; Genetics and Plant Breeding; Agronomy; Agriculture Extension; Plant Pathology; Entomology; Fine Arts; Economics; English; Geography; Hindi Literature; History; Home Science; Political Science; Psychology; Sanskrit; Sociology; social works; Library & Information Science; Mass Communication; Management; Commerce; Tourism & Hotel Management; pharmacy; Biotechnology; Computer Science; Environmental science; Food Technology; Forensic Science; Microbiology; Biomedical; Geology; Biochemistry; Education; Law;
- Commencement of Online Application: 26th September 2022
- Website Closure for Submission of Online Application: 30th October 2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Completed Application: 07th November 2022
- Admit Card Release: 25th November 2022
- Date of Entrance Test: 30th November 2022
- Declaration of Entrance Result: 07th December 2022
- Start of Course Work: 03rd January 2023
- Master’s degree in the corresponding subjects from any recognized institute or university with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- The candidates of the SC/ST/OBC/Differently Abled category will be offered the relaxation of 5% in the marks.
- The application forms for the PhD program will be available online only. The application forms will be filled by the candidates online.
- Candidates will have to give the details of their name, father’s name, and contact information as their address and mobile/phone number in the application form.
- Having filled all the details in the application form, candidates will have to take the printout of the application form.
- The candidates of the SC and ST category will; have to attach the caste certificate with the application form.
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- The University shall admit Ph.D. students through an entrance test named as “Bundelkhand University Common Entrance Test” (BU-CET)” for Ph.D. Admission.
Exemptions from the Entrance Test
- The following categories of candidates shall be exempted from the Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to the Ph.D. program:
- Regular teachers of the University, its constituent’s college or a college affiliated/associated to the University, who have completed their probation period successfully.
- All candidates who qualified UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR-NET (including JNTJ/GATE/GPAT/ Teacher Fellowship holder/ ICAR NET (including JRF)
- Entrance Test which will contain two papers in which mostly multiple choice/ objective-type questions of 2 marks each (maximum 200 marks).
- There shall be negative marking. On each wrong answer, 1/2 mark will be deducted.
- Minimum qualifying marks for the Entrance Test shall be 50 percent marks in total aggregate of first and second paper.
- Provided that a relaxation of 5% of marks i.e.45% shall be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently-abled category in the entrance examination conducted by the University.
- Entrance Test shall be conducted ordinarily in the Bundelkhand University campus at Jhansi.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website