Birla Global University announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs 2024 through Entrance Exam, Apply now
Birla Global University UG PG Admission 2024 – Birla Global University, Gothapatna, Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs through Entrance Test (BET) for the academic session 2024. Birla Global University (BGU) is a self-financed private unitary University and has been established by the enactment of Birla Global University Odisha Act, 2015. The University has been established with a goal to be the best destination for aspiring new-gen professionals. Presently, the University operates with six schools i.e. Birla School of Management, Birla School of Communication, Birla School of Commerce, Birla School of Social Sciences & Humanities, Birla School of Law, Birla School of Applied Sciences. University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD & certificate Programs. Candidates can check the post below for more details on Birla Global University Admission 2024
- UG Courses – BBA (Honours), BCA, BAJMC (Honours), B.Com (Honours), BBA.LLB (Honours), BSc (Hons) Data Science
- PG Courses – MBA, MAJMC, MSc/MA Finance Economics, M.Com, LLM, MCA
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date to Apply Online Form for all UG, PG Courses: 09th December 2023
- BGU Entrance Test (BET) : 10th December 2023
- For UG Courses: The Candidate should have passed 10+2 with Minimum 50% or equivalent CGPA. Candidates appearing in final examinations can also apply.
- For PG Courses: Candidate should have good academic record and scored minimum 50% marks in Graduation from a recognized university. Candidates appearing for their final year graduation examination must submit their mark sheet immediately on the receipt of the same.
- For subject wise eligibility criteria, please check the official website
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.bgu.ac.in/
Steps to Follows
- Step-1 – Students aspiring to take admission to BGU should fill up online application form by visiting University website: www.bgu.ac.in
- Step-2 – Complete filled- up application form can be submitted online by payment of requisite application fee for respective courses
- Step-3 – Eligible candidates will be contacted for the further process of Admission to different courses.
- Step-4 – Provisional admission offer letters will be issued to the selected candidates.
- UG Courses – UG Admission will be based on the basis of merit (Percentage of marks secured in 10th and 10+2/12th Board Exam)
- PG Courses – Selection process based on past academic performance in 10th, 12th, and graduation; CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT score; GDPI or Comprehensive PI WAT
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website