Bennett University announces Admission to Undergraduate and Diploma Program for Session 2021
Bennett University Admission 2021 – Bennett University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to B.Tech, BBA, BA, Law and Diploma Programs for the academic year 2021-22.
Read further for more details on Bennett University Admission 2021 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and more.
- B.Tech. in Biotechnology, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication, Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering
- BA LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), 3 Year LLB (Hons)
- BA-Journalism & Mass Communication (English/ Hindi)
- BBA & MBA
1 Year PG Diploma Programs
- PG Diploma in Advertising & Marketing, Business Journalism, Digital Journalism
Bennett University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date to filled Admission Form :- June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bennett University Admission 2021
- B.Tech : Class 12 or equivalent examination (from any recognized board) must be passed with minimum five subjects in years 2018/ 2019/ 2020 with 60% aggregate marks in three specified subjects (details in Appendix A of the Admission Procedure Document), normalised for each Indian Board
- BBA : 10+2 passed / appearing with Minimum 60% aggregate marks in total
- 3 year Law : Master’s degree in Law / any other discipline with Minimum 55% marks
- BBA LLB (Hons) and BA LLB (Hons) : 10+2 passed / appearing with Minimum 60% aggregate marks in total
- BA (Journalism & Mass Communication) English and Hindi : 10+2 passed / appearing with Minimum 40% aggregate marks in total
- All PG Diploma Programs : Graduation in any discipline
- For all the courses, eligibility details, visit the website https://www.bennett.edu.in/
Bennett University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://applications.bennett.edu.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Register Yourself
- Step 2 : Fill application form online
- Step 3 : Upload required documents
- Step 4 : Pay Application fee
B. Tech Program:
- Based on Class 12 (or equivalent examination) score in Four specified subjects/ JEE Main – January 2021 or April 2021 percentile (for B.Tech. programs other than Biotechnology)
- Based on NEET 2021 percentile (only for B.Tech. Biotechnology)/ score in SAT Examination conducted by The College Board.
- Based on Class 12 (or equivalent examination) score in Four specified subjects
- Based on Score in SAT examination conducted by The College Board.
- Based on scores in CLAT 2021/score of LSAT – India – 2020O /class 12 (or equivalent examination) aggregate marks in four specified subjects
- Based on cut off scores in 10+2 aggregate percentage (considering the minimum marks in English/Hindi (as per program) /SAT score, as applicable.
- Direct Seats shall be allotted subject to meeting the cut off percentage in Graduation and English language at 12th standard level, decided by the admission committee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website