Law School Admission Council announces Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 2021
LSAT 2021 Notification – The Law School Admission Council invites applications for Law School Admission Test (LSAT) – India a worldwide Level Entrance Examination for admission to various law colleges and institutions in India for the academic year 2021-22.
LSAT 2021will be conducted on May 10, 2021 in remote proctored mode. The last date to register for LSAT India 2021 is April 20, 2021.
LSAT 2021 Notification Overview
Law School Admission Council is conducting Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India 2021 on 10th May 2021, a worldwide Level Entrance Examination for admission to various law colleges and institutions in India. Register online with a fee of Rs 3800 till 20th April 2021. Check out details below.
- Name of the Organization – Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
- Name of the Examination – Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Level of Exam – National Level
- Category – Entrance Exams
- Sub Categories – Law Entrance Exams
LSAT 2021 Important Dates
- Registration Opens – 10th November 2020
- Registration Closes – 20th April 2021
- LSAT—India testing period – 10th May 2021
- Admit Card Release – TBA
- Score Card Release – TBA
Eligibility Criteria for LSAT 2021
- Pearson VUE will notify LSAT India 2021 eligibility criteria for those seeking admissions through the law school admission test. As per the eligibility criteria of LSAT India 2021.
- Applicants need to be a citizen of India. Candidates should have qualified 12th board examination of 10+2 education system of CBSE or any other equivalent education board, if applying for undergraduate law programs including BA LLB.
- Those applying for postgraduate law programs including LLM need to be an LLB degree holder with minimum qualifying marks.
- The qualifying marks, however, shall vary for each of the participating colleges across India.
- There is no age limit to apply for the LSAT India exam.
- Candidates have to check the age limit as specified by individual colleges wherein they are seeking admission.
LSAT 2021 Application Process
Register online for the LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to lsat.fdshive.com / https://www.discoverlaw.in
- Step-1. – Candidates applying for LSAT India 2021 will need to first register online through the official link.
- Step-2. – Candidates should complete and submit an online application via the registration portal.
- Step-3. – When you register you will receive one Official LSAT-India PrepTest that is not available anywhere else.
- Step-4. – You may also purchase The Official LSAT-India Handbook and The Official LSAT-India SuperPrep.
- Step-5. – The LSAT-India registration fee is INR 3800/-. The fee can be paid online through credit/debit cards only.
- Step-6. – LSAT India application process is completely online including payment of fees. Candidates will have to enter their name, date of birth, email id and mobile number besides setting a password for online registration of LSAT India 2021.
- Before January 15, 2021 – Rs. 3499/-
- After January 15, 2021 – Rs. 3799/-
- Payment Mode – Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Students will get admission into various participating institutions after qualifying the exam. For this students will be required to visit the college/ institution in which they are seeking admission.
- The admission procedure will vary for various institutions. Students will get allocated seats at the institutions of their choices according to their scores obtained in LSAT.
LSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Offline (Pen-Paper Based)
- Total Time Duration – 2 hours 20 minutes (For each section 35 minutes time duration will be there)
- Marking scheme – No negative marking
- Type of Questions – Objective Types Questions
- Total Number of Sections – 4 Sections
- Question Paper Pattern – LSAT – India assesses critical thinking skills with three types of multiple-choice questions, as follows:
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
|Section Type||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||23||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (1)||22||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (2)||23||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 minutes|
|Total||92||2 hours and 20 minutes|
LSAT 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of LSAT India 2021 specifies the topics and marking scheme to be followed in the law examination, LSAT India 2021.
Pearson VUE will include questions based on Analytical reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading comprehension in the law examination.
LSAT 2021 Admit Card
- Candidates will get access to the LSAT India 2021 Admit card in online mode through their registered accounts of LSAT India.
- LSAT India Admit Card 2021 should be considered as an important document by the candidates firstly because it is the hall ticket to appear in the law examination and secondly, it mentions all the important details like the name of the candidates, exam date, roll number, exam duration besides timing and venue.
- It should also be noted that no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall in absence of the admit card of LSAT India 2021
- Candidates who are unable to download their admit card can call the customer support phone number published on www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia or e-mail email@example.com to seek assistance.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website