Amrut Mody School of Management (AMSOM) announces admission to MBA Program 2019
Amrut Mody School of Management MBA Admission 2019 – The Ahmedabad University, Amrut Mody School of Management (AMSOM) has invited applications for admission to MBA Program 2019 for Regular and NRI/NRI Sponsored for the academic session 2019-21
Candidates who have appeared for CAT 2018 conducted by (IIMs) /XAT 2019 /CMAT 2019 /NMAT 2018 /MAT 2018-19 /SNAP 2018 /GMAT (valid GMAT score) can only apply.
Also See: MBA Admission 2019
Amrut Mody School of Management MBA Program Details
- MBA Program is a two-year full-time program at Ahmedabad University, under Amrut Mody School of Management (AMSOM).
- Program offers an opportunity to students to opt for a major in various functional areas of Mgmt., like Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management; Minors in these areas as well as in Information Systems and Operations Management
- Candidates who have appeared for CAT 2018 or CMAT 2019 can apply for MBA Admission 2019
Amrut Mody School of Management MBA Admission 2019 Dates
- Admissions Open 01st November 2018
- Deadline of Application Submission: 15th February 2019
- Notification to shortlisted candidates 10th March 2019
- Personal Interaction April 15th – 25th, 2019
- Program Commences July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Amrut Mody School of Management MBA Admission 2019
- Candidates need to take one of the competitive aptitude tests from amongst CAT 2018 conducted by (IIMs) / XAT 2019 / CMAT 2019 / NMAT 2018 / MAT 2018-19 / SNAP 2018 / GMAT (valid GMAT score). Those candidates who have not appeared / registered for tests yet, may also apply. Such candidates, should they meet other required standards, shall go through the process described in point 1.2 and 1.3 below.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree.
- A candidate who has appeared for the final year examination of bachelor’s degree or equivalent can also apply. Such candidate must produce a certificate from the authority of the of the university/ institution certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks (i.e. all the years’ grade/marks except the final year grade/marks)
- Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the program provisionally only if they submit such certificate latest on the registration date notified by the school. Candidate’s admission will be confirmed provided that final mark sheet and degree certificate are submitted not later than 01st December 2018 and if the candidate has met the prescribed eligibility criteria
Non-fulfilment of the above conditions/dates will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission
Selection Process for Amrut Mody School of Management MBA Admission 2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction on specified dates. The detailed schedule will be communicated to the candidates on their unique login id
- Admission offer will be given only to the candidates meeting standard performance requirements across all the selection components as defined by Admissions Committee
- Selection of students will be based on:
- Competitive Aptitude Test; Personal Interaction; Background and Academic Performance; + Academic performance in standard 10th & 12th and at bachelor degree will be considered; + In case candidate is in final year of graduation, his / her previous years’ academic performance will be considered for merit calculation
- Candidates with achievement in noteworthy Co-curricular and Extracurricular activities will have an additional advantage. Work experience, though not mandatory, will have an additional advantage
- Selection of students shall be done using the following criteria: CAT percentage/ CMAT percentage 50%; Personal Interview: 30%; Work Experience: 10%; Academic Performance plus 10%; Total: 100%
As a part of Ahmedabad University’s commitment to equity and justice, the University admissions process attempts to address social inequalities by providing a relaxation of 10% to SC / ST and 7% to Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) category students in cut-off criteria (grad/percentage/percentile) prescribed for general category students
Such relaxation shall be provided on production of requisite certificate as recognized by the Govt. of Gujarat
Amrut Mody School of Management MBA Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission in the MBA program at AMSOM, must apply in the prescribed online form (www.ahduni.edu.in) with payment of application fee of Rs. 1200 (inclusive of GST). Upon online registration, candidates will be issued a unique login id which should be used for subsequent admission process correspondence
- At Ahmedabad University, we believe that finances should not stand in the way of an excellent education. We attest to this by providing financial support to students on a merit and need basis
- All students receive forms for Financial Aid and Merit Scholarship Scheme on their official email addresses upon admission to the university. Both – partial or full tuition fee waivers are available to eligible candidates
- To avail this support, students must submit all aid applications with supporting documents to their respective schools in advance of their declared deadlines. The Financial Aid committee will then review all applications and make final recommendations
- Ahmedabad University has instituted a Merit Scholarship Scheme to encourage bright students. For the MBA Program, Merit scholarships are awarded to eligible students in the first year based on their overall performance in the admissions process
- For the second year of study, Merit scholarships are based on a candidate’s academic performance in the preceding year
Payment for Securing
- Candidates selected under the regular seats category are required to pay full fees of the first semester, i.e. Rs 65,950/- and confirm the admission
Mode of Payment
- Fees may be paid online in favour of “Ahmedabad University”, payable at Ahmedabad, Gujarat
(Amrut Mody School of Management) Vikram Sarabhai Marg, Opp. IIM-A, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380009, Email: email@example.com, Phone No.: (079) 26301302, 26300048, Website www.ahduni.edu.in