Teri University announces Master’s Degree Courses Admission 2023, Apply Now
Teri University Admissions 2023 – Teri School of Advanced Studies Knowledge for Sustainable Development (Deemed to be University, New Delhi has invited applications for admission to Masters Degree Program the academic session 2023
Teri University Admissions 2023
Program Offered by Teri University
- M. Tech (Water Resource Engineering and Management)
- M.Sc. (Water Science and Governance)
- LLM (Environment and Natural Resources Law / Infrastructure and Business Law)
- M.A. (Public Policy and Sustainable Development)
- M.A. (Sustainable Development Practice)
- M.B.A. (Sustainability Management)
- *M.B.A. (Infrastructure Management)
- M.Sc. (Climate Science and Policy)
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- M.Sc. (Environmental Studies and Resource Management)
- M.Sc. (Geoinformatics)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- M.Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management)
- M.Tech (Urban Development Management)
- Last date of receipt of applications forms : 07th July 2023
- Date of common online test for eligible candidates : 15th & 16th July 2023
- Online Interviews : 22 & 23 July 2023
- Declaration of shortlists : 31 July 2023
- Orientation and Registration : 23 August 2023
- Commencement of classes : 24 August 2023
- M.Sc. (Water Science and Governance) : Graduate (B.Sc/B.A) or equivalent from any branch of Engineering, Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Atmospheric Science, Economics, Geography, Zoology, Botany, Anthropology, Agricultural Science.
- MSc. (Climate Science and Policy) : A Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Engineering/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Geology/Geography with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.2 on a 10 point scale or equivalent, as determined by TERI SAS, wherever letter grades are awarded, or 55% marks in aggregate wherever marks are awarded. For candidates with bachelor’s degree in Humanities (e.g. Economics/Geography), a relaxation of 5%/0.75 Cumulative Grade Point Average could be allowed.
- M.Sc. (Economics) : B.A. (Hons.) / B.Sc. (Hons.) in Economics with 50 % or more marks in aggregate. (CGPA of 5.65) OR Bachelor degree in any other discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate (CGPA of 6.75). The applicant must have studied mathematics either at 10+2 level or at Bachelor’s level, either as subsidiary or as honours.
- M.Sc. (Environmental Studies and Resource Management) : A Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering/Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Geology/ Geography with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 on a 10 point scale or equivalent, as determined by TERI SAS, wherever letter grades are awarded, or 60% marks in aggregate wherever marks are awarded. For candidates with bachelor’s degree in Humanities (e.g. Economics/ Geography), a relaxation of 5% / 0.75 Cumulative Grade Point Average could be allowed.
- M.Sc. (Geoinformatics) : A Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering/B. Arch/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Geology/Geography.
- M.Sc. (Plant Biotechnology) : A Bachelor’s degree in Sciences/Engineering/Technology.
- M.A. (Public Policy and Sustainable Development) : DoPT sponsored Government candidates – The programme is open to officers of All India Services, Central Services (organized & unorganized, technical & non-technical), faculty members of State Administrative Training Institutes and also officers of the State Civil Services (SCS) & Non-State Civil Services (Non-SCS) subject to the following eligibility conditions
- M.A. (Sustainable Development Practice) : A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution / university. Candidates with prior experience in development sector would be preferred, although it is not mandatory
- M.Tech (Water Resources Engineering and Management) : Graduate or equivalent from any branch of Engineering or Postgraduate or equivalent in Environmental Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Atmospheric Science, Economics, Geography, Agricultural Science with mathematics at 10+2 level.
- M.Tech (Renewable Energy Engineering and Management) : A Bachelor’s degree in any branch of engineering or MSc with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.2 on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 55% marks in aggregate
- M.Tech (Urban Development and Management) : A Bachelor’s degree B.E./B. Tech in any branch/discipline, B. Arch., B. Planning, OR Masters or equivalent degree in Science.
- LLM : A candidate having an LL.B. / B.L. Degree from a recognised University / Institution. TERI SAS also accepts CLAT 2022 PG scores for admitting students to its LL.M programme.
- M.B.A. (Business Sustainability) : Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with English at 10+2 level.
- The candidate will be shortlisted based on CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT scores. Candidates who have not appeared for the above exams can take the TERI SAS common entrance test.
- Candidates with more than 2 years of relevant work experience may be exempted from requirement (2) above depending on the discretion of the selection committee.
- Candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.terisas.ac.in/
- Please provide your correct contact details i.e. Email Id & Mobile No. in the Registration form as all communication will be done over Email and SMS. The details once submitted cannot be changed.
- Candidates can read all instructions carefully before applying.
- Application fee : Rs. 1250/-
- Mode of payment : Through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Admissions will be based on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying degree,Online test and interview conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website