Reva University Bengaluru announces Admission to UG, PG and Diploma Programs 2021-22
Reva University Admission 2021 – Reva University Bengaluru invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma Programs for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check more details such as application process, course offered, eligibility criteria, fees, etc for Reva University Admission 2021.
- UG Courses : B.A., B.Arch., B.Com. (Honours), B.C.A., B.Sc., B.A.-LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A.-LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. (Industry Integrated) etc.
- PG Courses : M.A., M.C.A., MPA, M.Com., M.B.A., M.Tech.,M S in Computer Science, M.Sc., L.L.M. etc.
- PG Diploma Courses : PG Diploma Program in Entrepreneurship & Construction Management, Clinical Research Management, Functional Genomics & Bioinformatic setc.
- Diploma Courses : Diploma in Mohiniyattam, Theatre Arts, Hindustani Vocal, Carnatic Vocal, Plumbing & Irrigation Systems, Medical Laboratory Technology, Kuchipudi, Bharatnatyam, Kathak, Odissi etc.
- Certificate Courses : Certificate in Bharatnatyam, Kuchipudi, Mohiniyattam, Kathak, Odissi etc.
Reva University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process :- On Going
- Last Date to submit online Application :- 26th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Reva University Admission 2021
For UG & Certificate/ Diploma Courses :
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English from CBSE / HBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
For PG & PG Diploma Courses :
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website https://reva.edu.in/
Reva University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://reva.edu.in/ & https://admissions.reva.edu.in/
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Admissions to any Graduate, Post Graduate, Post Graduate and Diploma programs of REVA University is strictly based on merit. REVA University also conducts a series of entrance examinations for Engineering, Law, Management & Doctoral Program.
- However, for some of the programs such as B.Tech, M Tech & MBA the candidates ranked in the CET. PGCET, COMED-K, GATE, CAT. MAT & such other Entrance Examinations conducted by the Govt. of Karnataka or other recognized agencies are also considered. Prospective students seeking admissions for B.Arch Program should have NATA eligibility.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website