Foundation for Liberal and Management Education University Pune announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses 2023
FLAME University Pune Admission 2023 – FLAME (Foundation for Liberal and Management Education) University, Pune has invited applications for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for the academic year 2023.
FLAME University Admissions 2023
- UG Program : Bachelor’s of Arts (BA), BA (Hons), Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc), B.Sc (Hons), Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), B Com (Hons), Bachelor’s of Computer Applications (B.C.A), BBA, BBA (Communications Management)
- PG Program : MBA, MBA (Communications Management), M.Sc (Economics), Postgraduate Program in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (PGPEI)
- Early Decision
- Application Deadline: 04th December 2022
- Selection Process: 06th December – 11th December 2022
- Result: 20 days after admission process completion
- Passed HS or equivalent examinations (10+2) in the relevant streams shall be eligible for admission to Undergraduate/ five year Integrated Courses.
- In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and CISCE (Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations), 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement. If you wish to pursue BBA/B.Sc. subsequently, 45% is the minimum requirement in 12th standard
- In the case of International Baccalaureate students, a diploma is the minimum requirement. International Baccalaureate certificate students are not eligible for admission.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university / institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate or an equivalent grade (CGPA/ CPI/ etc.). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree program can also apply, provided they can produce the final year degree certificate / mark sheet before 30th September 2023.
- Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year – *CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ MAT/ **XAT/ CMAT/NMAT/MH-CET or ***GMAT
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university / institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate or an equivalent grade (CGPA/ CPI/ etc.). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree program can also apply, provided they can produce the final year degree certificate / mark sheet before 31st August 2023.
- Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year – *CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ MH-CET or GMAT. Alternatively, applicants can consider taking FLAME University’s PG FEAT.
For M.Sc. (Economics)
- The minimum eligibility to apply to FLAME University’s Master of Science in Economics program is the following:
- Applicant should have an undergraduate Bachelor’s degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com/ B.B.A./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ B.Tech/ B.E. or equivalent) with at least an overall “B” grade or 55%.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website https://www.flame.edu.in/
- Step-I : You need to visit the FLAME University admission portal for UG PG courses. Online application is to be submitted at https://www.flame.edu.in/admissions/apply-to-flame
- Step-II : You are required to provide information such as entrance tests scores, personal contact details, educational qualification, work experience (if applicable), achievements/extracurricular activities and statement of purpose
- Step-III : Fill in all the details such as your entrance level tests scores, personal contact details, educational qualifications, achievements/ extracurricular activities and statement of purpose, etc.
- Application Fee : Rs. 2000/-
- Payment Mode : Online/Debit Card/Credit Card (All major cards, except American Express)/Netbanking/Wallet/UPI/ (DD)
- The goal of our assessment process is to select best performing and well-rounded applicants who can contribute and enhance the learning experience at FLAME University. We have an internal assessment process which considers the following aspects of your application:
- Admission Test (FEAT/SAT/ACT)
- Online Personal Interview
- Past Academic Record
- Extracurricular activities/ achievements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
For more details and apply please visit the official website