JNVST 2018 Test - Selection Procedure and Admission Process
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST 2018) Selection Procedure and Admission Process
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test JNVST 2018 Test Selection Procedure and Admission Process has certain norms to be followed by students. Ignoring these could hinder the admission on the concerned student.
Sometime back Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had invited applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Class VI of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the District, against the vacant seats, which are likely to be available during the academic year 2018
Candidates, aspiring to get admission into class VI at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), they will have to appear for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test. In accordance with the National Policy of Education 1986, Govt. of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). Presently the JNVs are spread in 28 States and 07 Union
The following have to adhered to while Selection and Admission Procedure
- Selection in the test will not vest any right on the candidates to secure admission into the JNV. Until admission, the selection is provisional.
- The selected candidates will have to produce all relevant certificates, as prescribed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at the time of seeking actual admission.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Marks obtained by candidates (both selected and unselected) in the test are not communicated.
- There is no provision for re-evaluation of the answer scripts
- . Since the result is processed through computer and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy through various checks in processing the result, no request for re-totaling of marks will be entertained.
- It may also be noted by the candidates and their parents/guardians that under the scheme of JNVs, students of a JNV located in Hindi speaking State may have to be migrated to another JNV in Non-Hindi Speaking State and vice-versa for one academic year when the students are promoted to Class IX. In case of refusal from the students selected for migration, continuation of such students in JNV will not be allowed.
- The candidates and their parents/guardians may note that the children selected on the basis of the Test will be admitted only in the JNV located in the district from where they are appearing at the JNVST. Under no circumstances, the selected candidate will be given admission to any other JNV.
- No request for shifting of students on account of medium of instruction in the JNV concerned, shifting of parents/guardians to other district(s) State(s) etc. will be entertained.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) will have to produce a certificate of the Caste/Tribe at the time of seeking admission, if selected.
- Such certificate should be procured from the competent authority before 15th July, of the year of seeking admission so that it may be submitted to the Principal of concerned JNV at the time of admission.
- Candidates belonging to the divyang category (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) if selected will have to produce a medical certificate signed by Chief Medical Officer of the District concerned at the time of admission.
- Candidates belonging to the divyang category (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) can seek admission in the district in which they are studying in Class V on regular basis at the time of applying for JNVST or their native district where his/her parents are residing
- Candidates belonging to transgender category can seek admission in the district in which they are studying in Class V on regular basis at the time of applying for JNVST. They will have to submit a certificate from the competent authority prescribed by the concerned State Govt. with regard to their gender. No reservation is made for this category.
Also See :
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Latest Entrance Exam .