University of Kalyani Distance Education M.A Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
University of Kalyani announces Admission to PG courses Admission 2019 through Distance Mode
Kalyani University Distance Education M.A Admission 2019 - The Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL), University of Kalyani invites applications for admission to the following 2-year Semester wise Post Graduate Courses under the distance mode for the academic session 2019-20.
Kalyani University's Directorate of Open and Distance Learning approved by Distance Education Council (DEC) and University Grants Commission (UGC) offers post graduate courses in faculties of arts and commerce.
See: MA Admission 2019
Three features of Kalyani University Distance Education
- Personal Contact Program (PCP)
- Flexibility in terms of admission
- Fixed scheme of examination and early declaration of result
Kalyani University Distance Education PG Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Admission starts on through SB Collect: 01st July 2019
- Admission end on through SB Collect: 15th August 2019
- Commencement of PCP: 01st September 2019
- M.A. in Bengali
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in History
- M.A. in Education
- M.Sc. in Zoology
- M.Sc. in Botany
- M.A. /M.Sc. in Geography
- M.Sc. in Mathematics
Eligibility Criteria for Kalyani University Distance Education PG Admission 2019
- Hons. / Spl. Hons. / General Graduate (10+2+3) with qualifying marks in the subject concerned carrying a total no. of at least 300 marks/ Pass Graduate (10+2+2) with one- year bridge course in relevant subject.
- A candidate with M.A subject is eligible to get admission in M.A in any other subject (other than M.A in Education) offered through Distance Education Mode irrespective of whether or not that subject was offered by him/her at the degree stage. But the candidates with M.A. in any professional subject like Music, Drama, Film Studies, Physical Education (M.P.Ed), General Education (M.Ed.) etc. will not be eligible to avail the provision.
- In case of M.A in Education, Graduates or Postgraduates with B.Ed. or equivalent degrees are also eligible besides those who meet the above mentioned eligibility conditions.
Kalyani University Distance Education PG Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicants are advised to visit DODL Website https:// dodl.klyuniv.ac.in/ for downloading Application and Enrolment forms and payment of course fee on and from 01st July to 15th August 2019
- For downloading Application and Enrolment forms, click ‚ÄúDODL: M.A/M.Sc. Part-I Admission, 2019-20"
- Application Form (consisting 2 pages)
- Enrolment (consisting 1 page)
Payment of Course Fees
- Online through "SBI Collect" (Steps are available at the DODL Website: https://dodl.klyuniv.ac.in from 01st July 2019)
- After successful of online payment of Course Fee, duly filled in Application Form and Enrolment Form accompanied by 02 (two) Passport size colored photograph of the applicant, 02 (two) photocopies of e-receipt of payment of SBI Collect and other testimonials as mentioned in the Application Form are to be submitted to the DODL office or relevant approved study centers where he/she is being admitted
- Students are required to preserve Bank payment confirmation e-receipt carefully for future reference
- The DODL reserves the right to change the fee structure under compelling condition
- Information brochure including admission forms will be issued both from the office of the DODL Headquarter at B-12/195, Kalyani, Nadia and SLM distribution centre (ground floor of the day care centre, Kalyani university campus), but admission will be taken only at the office of the DODL Headquarter
University of Kalyani
Directorate of open and distance learning, university of Kalyani, Kalyani- 741235, Dist. Nadia, West Bengal, Telephone-03325022212