IPWE New Delhi Correspondence Diploma in Railway Engineering 2018
IPWE New Delhi announces Diploma in Railway Engineering 2018
The Institution of Permanent Way Engineers (India) invites applications for admission to the Correspondence Course Diploma in Railway Engineering for the academic year 2018-19.
The Course comprises of two semesters of 6 months each.
Completion of this course will advance the knowledge of different disciplines of Railway Engineering and will also make the candidates aware of the structure and functioning of Indian Railways.
Admissions will start from: 01st week of June 2018
The Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms is: 4th week of August 2018
The eligibility criterion for this course is under:
- Railway Personnel working as employees of Indian Railways including employees of Konkan Railway, Port Trust Railways, RITES, IRCON, CRIS, CONCOR, DMRC, RLDA, RVNL, MVRC and other Railway PSUs: High School/SSC or equivalent qualification with Maths or Science and having a minimum of 3 years experience over Railways or having 3-years Diploma in any Engineering discipline recognised by Central/State or Union Territory Govt. or a Science/ Engineering Graduate or a Graduate having had Maths or Science as one of the subjects in Intermediate/Plus 2 of SSC.
- Non-Railway Persons: The applicant should be a 3-years Diploma holder in any discipline of Engineering recognised by Central/State or UT Government or a Science/Engineering Graduate or a Graduate having had Maths or Science as one of the subjects in Intermediate/Plus 2 of SSC.
- Prospectus containing the application form along with other details can be obtained from the office of IPWE (India), at the address given above or at our associate office in Baroda House, New Delhi either in cash by paying Rs.150/- or by sending Bank Draft of Rs.200/- (including postal charges) in favour of IPWE (India) payable at New Delhi along with a self-addressed envelope (size 25 cm x 15 cm.)
- Alternatively, applications may also be sent by the non-railway candidates giving the following details through e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected]
- Eligible candidates who apply through e-mail will be provisionally admitted
- Intimation about the provisional admission will be sent through e mail address indicated by candidates after which the candidate should send an attested copy of the eligibility qualification along with a Demand Draft of Rs.3025/- (including Service Tax & cost of Prospectus) must reach the office of IPWE (India), Room No.G-11, Rail Bhavan, Raisina Road, New Delhi-110118 latest by 4th week of August 2018
For details, visit our website www.ipweindi.com
Institution of Permanent Way Engineers (INDIA) New Delhi
Room No.109, North Central Railway Project Unit Building, Behind Shankar Market, New Delhi‐110 001 Email: [email protected], Website www.ipweindia.com
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Distance Education .