SAIL MT Recruitment 2022, Apply online for 51 Management Trainee Posts
SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued the notification and invites online application for the recruitment of Management Trainees (Administration) Posts at its Steel Plants/Units and Mines across India. Sails requires 51 young energetic, result oriented and promising candidates to join as Management Trainees in E1 Grade.
SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
- Posts Name: Management Trainee
- Total Vacancy: 51 Posts
- Job Location: Across India
- Publish/ Starting Date for SAIL Application Submission: 28th November 2022
- Last Date for SAIL Form Submission: 18th December 2022
SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy
- Management Trainee (Technical)
- No of Posts: 51
- HR: 30
- Materials Management: 12
- Finance: 9
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years as of 18.12.2022, i.e., not born earlier than 18.12.1994.
- Age Relaxation: The Upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates. 45 years for Departmental candidates irrespective of caste/category.
- HR: Bachelor Degree in any Discipline with 60% marks (Average of all semesters/years) with at least 02 year full-time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development.
- Materials Management: Bachelor Degree in any Discipline with 60% marks (Average of all semesters/years) with at least 02 year full-time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Production/ Operations/ Material/ Logistics/Supply Chain Management .
- Finance: CA/CMA (previously ICWA).
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the SAIL website starting from 03rd November 2022 onwards
- To apply online they may follow below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website:
- Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the Online Application Form link .
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Don’t forget to take a print of the submitted application form.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 700/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ES/ Dept. candidates: Rs 200/-
- Payment Mode: Net banking/ Credit card/ ATM-cum-Debit card/ Challan form
- Management Trainees (Administration) will be offered Basic Pay of Rs. 50,000/- p.m. in the pay scale of Rs. 50000-1,60000/-
- On successful completion of training of one year, the Management Trainees (Technical) will be designated as Assistant Manager and placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/-.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website