National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) announces Admission to UG, PG, PhD & PG Diploma Programs 2022
NFSU Admission 2022 – National Forensic Sciences University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD & PG Diploma Courses for the academic year 2022-23
NFSU Admission UG and PG 2022
School of Forensic Science :
- M.Sc. in Forensic Science
- M.Sc. Forensic Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Multimedia Forensics
- PG Diploma in Fingerprint Science
- PG Diploma in Forensic Document Examination
- Sc.-M.Sc. Forensic Science (5 year integrated course), New
- B.Sc.-M.Sc. Forensic Science (5 year integrated course), New
- M.Sc. Forensic Science (Existing)
School of Medico Legal Studies
- M.Sc. Toxicology
- M.Sc. Forensic Dentistry
- Post Basic Diploma PG Diploma in
- Forensic ToxicologyForensic Nursing
- PG Diploma in Humanitarian Forensics (under the auspices of ICHF)
School of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics
- M.Sc. Cyber Security
- M.tech Cyber Security
- M.Sc. Digital Forensics and Information Security
- M.Sc. Digital Forensics and Information Security (New)
- B.Tech-M.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering (with specialization in Cyber Security), 5 year integrated course, (New)
School of Management Studies
- MBA in Forensic Accounting & Fraud Investigation
- MBA in Cyber Security Management
- MBA in Hospital & Healthcare Management
- MBA in Business Intelligence
- BBA-MBA 5 year integrated Course
- Executive MBA
- PG Diploma in Forensic Journalism
School of Police Science and Security Studies
- M.Sc. Homeland Security) (New)
- M.A. Police & Security Studies, (New)
- PG Diploma in Homeland Security (New)
School of Pharmacy
- M.Pharm. Forensic Pharmacy
- M.Pharm Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (PCI Approved)
- M.Sc. Chemistry (with specialization in Forensic Analytical Chemistry)
- M.Sc. Environmental Science (with specialization in Environmental Forensics)
- M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry (New)
- PG Diploma in Industrial Safety, Hygiene & Environmental Management (New)
School of Engineering and Technology
- M.Sc. Forensic Nanotechnology
- M.Sc. Food Technology
- M Tech Civil Engineering ( with specialization in Forensic Structural Engineering)
School of Behavioural Science
- M.Phil. Clinical Psychology (RCI Approved)
- M.Sc. Clinical Psychology
- M.Sc. Neuropsychology
School of Forensic Psychology
- M.Phil. Forensic Psychology
- M.Sc. Forensic Psychology
- M.A Criminology (with specialization in Forensic Psychology)
- M.A Criminology
- PG Diploma in Cyberpsychology
School of Law, Forensic Justice and Policy Studies.
- BSc –LLB (Hons.) 5 Year integrated (New)
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)-New
School of Doctoral Studies and Research
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Forensic Science and its allied Branches:
- Doctor of Science (D.Sc.)
- Doctor of Law (LLD) and D.Litt.
- Advertisement of admission 23rd April 2022
- Commencement of admission form 23rd April 2022
- Last day of filling form 10th June 2022
- Entrance Exam (wherever applicable) 25th and 26th June 2022
- Declaration of Result 30th June 2022
- Merit List 7th July 2022
- 1st counseling 15th July 2022
- 2nd Counseling 22nd July 2022
- Commencement of programme: 1st August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for NFSU Admission 2022
- M.Sc. in Forensic Science : Bachelor’s degree in science / Forensic Science/ Medicine / Engineering /Pharmacy/Dentistry/AYUSH with at least 55% for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS category candidates, and 50% or equivalent for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
- M.Sc. Forensic Biotechnology : Bachelor’s degree in chemistry/Biology/ Environmental Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology /Forensic Sciences/ Medicine/ Pharmacy/ Agriculture Sciences with at least 55% for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS category candidates, and 50% or equivalent for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
- M.Sc. Multimedia Forensics : B.Sc. Forensic Science, B. Sc. Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, IT, Electronics, B. E./B. Tech in CS/ IT /Mathematics, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication with at least 55% or equivalent for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS category candidates, and 50% or equivalent for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
- PG Diploma in Fingerprint Science : Bachelor’s degree in any Science discipline with at least 50% for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS category candidates, and 45% or equivalent for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
- PG Diploma in Forensic Document Examination : Bachelor’s degree in any Science discipline with at least 50% for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS category candidates, and 45% or equivalent for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
- All subject wise eligibility Criteria check on prospectus https://www.nfsu.ac.in/uploads/Updated_Admission_Guideline%20(9).pdf
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.nfsu.ac.in/admission
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly given at the University website.
- Application fee : Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- General Courses. The selection of a candidate shall be based on his/her performance in the Entrance Test. The Entrance Test 2022 shall carry a weight of 100 marks and a candidate shall be considered for selection if he/she has obtained a positive score.
- In Case of Tie. Where two or more candidates have secured equal marks in the entrance test for admission to a particular program, the results shall be decided as follows: –
- Preference will be given to candidates whose graduation aggregate marks/percentage will be higher. In case the result is awaited then following semesters (semester 5, semester 4 and so on…) shall be considered for deciding preferences.
- If in case, there is tie in graduation marks also then SSC (10+2) marks will be considered.
- Further if ties persist then HSC marks will be considered.
- Merit Based Admission. In case of Merit based/offline admission, merit list shall be prepared considering graduation marks for passed out students/till V semester aggregate marks for students whose results are awaited. In case of tie the procedure mentioned above at para 6(b) will be considered to prepare the merit.
- GATE/GPAT/CAT Score. The students with valid GATE/ GPAT/ CAT scores will get preference in admission in respective courses like Engineering, Pharmacy and Management. However, all these students will have to register and appear for the entrance examination.
- CLAT Score. The admission in LLB (Integrated) program will be based on the CLAT score, however the applicant has to register in the admission portal. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of applicants CLAT score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website