Vellore Institute of Technology Business School announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2024, Apply now
VIT Vellore MBA Admission 2024 – Vellore Institute of Technology Business School (VITBS) invites applications for admission to 2-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic year 2024-25
VIT Vellore MBA Admission 2024
- Issue of Online Application Form : 09th Sep 2023 (Saturday)
- Last date for submission of Application: 03rd Feb 2024 (Saturday)
- Release of Shortlisted Candidates: 12th Feb 2024 (Monday)
- Date of Personal Interview: 17th & 18th Feb 2024 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Date of Seat Allotment: 29th Feb 2024 (Thursday)
- Last Date for Advance Fee Payment (₹ 1,00,000 /-): 11th Mar 2024 (Monday)
- Last Date for Balance Fee Payment (₹ 2,51,500 /-): 18th Mar 2024 (Monday)
- Commencement of classes : 17th June 2024 (Monday)
- A minimum of 60% mark or First class is required in any Under Graduate or Integrated degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- A Bachelor’s degree should be of a minimum of three years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2, +3, +4 or +5) or equivalent.
- The candidates appearing for final year examination in 2024, whose results will be published before 15th, August 2024, are also eligible to apply.
- Selection based on best score in CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA.
- The qualification criteria is relaxed by 10% in UG degree for applicants belonging to SC / ST and applicants hailing from Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur , Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online as well as offline mode. The Online application is available at the official website www.vit.ac.in
- Submitting a hard copy of application along with Xerox of all certificates
- Application Fee: Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment: Credit card/debit card/net-banking and demand draft
- Academic performance in UG
- Best score of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA.
- Personal Interview (PI).
- Work experience will be an added advantage.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website