Flame University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2023
FLAME University MBA / MBA (CM) Admission – Flame University (FU) Foundation for Liberal and Management Education University Pune invited applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and MBA (Communications Management) Programs for the academic session 2023
FLAME University MBA Admission 2023
- Application Deadline: 04th December 2022
- Selection Process: 11th December 2022
- Result: 20 days after admission process completion
- The goal of our assessment process is to select best performing and well-rounded applicants who can contribute and enhance the learning experience at FLAME University. We have an internal assessment process which considers the following aspects of your application:
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university / institution recognized by the UGC or equivalent bodies with a minimum score of 50% in aggregate or an equivalent grade (CGPA/ CPI/ etc.). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree program can also apply, provided they can produce the final year degree certificate / mark sheet before 30th September 2023. Admission of such a candidate shall be strictly provisional till s/he submits a valid proof of passing the Bachelor’s degree examination with required percentage of marks before the prescribed last date, failing which the admission shall automatically stand withdrawn without any further notice.
- Test scores in any of the following national level tests conducted in the current year – *CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/NMAT/MH-CET or ***GMAT.
- Please register on the FLAME University website (apply.flame.edu.in) to create your user account. You will get an auto generated email with your login information. Use this login information to apply to FLAME.
- Please complete all mandatory details carefully and accurately.
- You need not complete the application form in one sitting. You can save and return to the application form as many times as required, but before making the payment of application fee.
- Application Fee : Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment : Debit Card, Credit Card (All major cards, except American Express), Netbanking, Wallet, UPI, etc./Demand Draft (DD)
- National Level Entrance Test Scores [CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/MH-CET] – (Mandatory)
- Personal Interview (PI) *
- Past Academic Record
- Extracurricular activities/ achievements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Personality Profiling
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notification and Dates 2022