Purvanchal University announces Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) for UG PG Admission 2021
PUCAT 2021 – Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU), Jaunpur invites applications for admission to various UG and PG Programs for the academic year 2021-22 through Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) 2021.
Interested candidates can apply online till July 20, 2021. Check out the post for more details on PUCAT 2021.
- UG Programs : B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology; B.Sc. (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science); B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry); B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Geology); B.Com. (Hons.); B.A. L.L.B. (Hons.), 5 Yrs. Integrated Course; B.A. (Hons.); BCA
- PG Programs : M.Sc.(Biotechnology); M.Sc. (Microbiology); M.Sc. (Biochemistry); M.Sc. (Environmental Science); M.Sc. (Physics); M.Sc.(Chemistry); M.Sc./M.A.
- (Mathematics); M.Sc. (Applied Geology); MBA; MBA(Business Economics); MBA (Finance & Control); MBA (e-Commerce); MBA (Agri-Business); MBA (HRD); M.A. (Mass Communication); M.A./M.Sc. (Applied Psychology); M.A. (Women Studies); M.Tech. (Computer Science); M.Tech. (Power System); M.Tech. (Communication Engineering); M.Tech. (Thermal Engineering); M.Tech. (Material Science &; Technology; MCA
- Diploma : Diploma in Pharmacy (2 Yrs.); PG Diploma in Gender & Women Studies (01 Yr.)
PUCAT 2021 Important Dates
- Online application form is available from :- 11th June 2021
- Last Date for Submission of online Application form :- 20th July 2021
- Date of Entrance Test :- Updated later
- Announcement of Result :- Updated later
- Date of Admission :- Updated later
Eligibility Criteria for PUCAT 2021
- For UG Programs : Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) with a minimum aggregate score of 40% for UR/OBC and 33% for SC/ST.
- For PG Programs : Graduate in any discipline with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST and OBC) or Post Graduate with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST and OBC)
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer to the prospectus and visit the website http://www.vbspu.ac.in/admission-4/
PUCAT 2021 Application Process
- Application to the PUCAT-2021 can be made through online mode only. Candidates are required to fill the Application Form On-Line through the website http://www.vbspu.ac.in.
- On-Line application form through the website http://www.vbspu.ac.in can be submitted from 11th June 2021 1400 hrs to 20th July 2021 23:59 hrs.
- Candidates are advised to read this Information brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
- This Entrance Examination is open to all the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in the country.
- Do not send a hard copy of “Confirmation Page” after completion and online submission of application form on the portal of University.
Entrance Examination Fees
- For Unreserved and OBC category :- Rs. 500/-
- For the candidates belonging to SC/ST :- Rs. 250/-
- Admission shall be through UP Combined Entrance Test (UPCET-2021). In case seats lie vacant after UPCET-2021 counseling, admissions shall be made by university directly through the merit of UPCET- 2021 qualified candidates.
- Admission in B.Tech. shall be through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-2021). In case seats lie vacant after JEE-2021 counseling, admissions shall be made directly by the university on the basis of the merit of JEE-2021
- Admission in MCA will be initially from UP Combined Entrance Test (UPCET – 2021). In case seats lie vacant after UPCET-2021 counseling, admissions for M.C.A. courses shall be made on the basis of the merit of PUCAT-2021.
- Admission in BCA shall be made on the basis of the merit of PUCAT-2021.
- Admission in M. Tech. shall be made on the basis of the merit of PUCAT-2021. Preference shall be given to GATE qualified candidates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website