If you are preparing for SSC Junior Engineer Exam, than this article has lots of good stuff for you as it clearly explains the SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern to help our subscribers in exam preparation. Staff Read more to know about important aspects of SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern like its duration, marking scheme, marks distribution, no of questions, type of questions and topics covered
Selection Commission (SSC) Junior Engineer Examination will have the following Examination Pattern
Also See :SSC JE Syllabus 2019
The examination will be conducted in two stages:
STAGE I– Written Test (500 marks)
STAGE II– Interview (100 marks)
- Written test will consists of two papers Paper -I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions only
- Paper-II will be Conventional Type questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
Scheme of SSC JE Written Exam:
(i) General Intelligence &
2 Hours [10.00 AM to
Part –A General Engineering
2 Hours [2.00 PM to
Note I: The candidate will be required to attempt only one part i.e. Part-A or Part-B or Part-C suiting their qualification.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) -: Part A (Civil & Structural) of Paper-I and Paper-II
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical) -: Part-B (Electrical)
- For Junior Engineer (Mechanical) -: Part C (Mechanical) of Paper-I and Paper II
Personality Test (Interview):
Personality test will be conducted for 100 marks. Only those candidates who secure at least the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as may be fixed by the Commission at its discretion, will be eligible to appear in the Interview
Now when you are aware of the of SSC Junior Engineer exam pattern you can start your preparation for of SSC Junior Engineer examination for more details regarding of SSC Junior Engineer examination follow us