SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Notification
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical & Quantity Surveying & Contract) Exam 2019.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers Group – “B” (Non – Gazetted) posts.
Also See : Fresher Jobs 2019
SSC JE 2019 Vacancy
- Exam Name: Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineers Examination 2019
- Conducting body: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Type: State Level
- Frequency of the Exam: Once in a Year
- Posts Offered: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract
SSC JE 2019 Posts Offered
- Let us now look at the different posts in various organization offered by SSC:
- Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) CPWD
- Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil), MES
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES
- Junior Engineer (QS&C), MES
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in Central Water Commission
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) in Central Water Commission
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in Farakka Barrage Project
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) in Farakka Barrage Project
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Farakka Barrage Project
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in Central Water Power Research Station
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Central Water Power Research Station
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Director of Quality Assurance Naval
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Director of Quality Assurance Naval
Eligibility Criteria for SSC JE Recruitment 2019
- Before applying for the exam, candidates must ensure they meet the following SSC JE eligibility criteria:
- A candidate must be either:(a) A citizen of India, or(b) A subject of Nepal, or(c) A subject of Bhutan, or(d) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1963 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Exam, but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issued to him by the Govt. of India.
- Matriculation or Higher Secondary (10+2 class) Pass for some Group C Posts or Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) for some Group C Positions from a recognized university / institute. Candidates can check the provided link for details.
Age Limit (As on 1st January 2019)
- Essential Qualifications (EQs) & Age Limit for each Post as per the requirement of the concerned User Departments/Ministries are mentioned in the details/ description of Post(s) given in Annexure-I of this Notice.
- The Crucial Date for determining of AGE-LIMIT AND possession of ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION (EQs)/ EXPERIENCE will be 01st January 2019
- Before applying for the post, the candidates must ensure that they possess the ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS including Experience wherever it is prescribed as Essential Qualification and also meet the Age-Limit as on the crucial date mentioned in Para 10(ii) above.
Relaxation in Upper Age-Limit
- Relaxation in upper Age-limit admissible to eligible categories of applicants is given below: Applicants are required to indicate appropriate detail/category code in column No. 12 & 12.1 of the online Application Form.
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
- PwD + OBC – 13 years
- PwD + SC/ ST – 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ExS) – 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during – 5 years.
Selection Procedure for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the Computer Based Examination. There will be 3 separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Multiple-Choice Questions, for posts with min. educational qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- General Intelligence – 25 Questions & 50 Marks
- General Awareness Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic) – 25 Questions & 50 Marks
- English Language (Basic Knowledge) – 25 Questions & 50 Marks
SSC JE Exam Pattern for Tier 1
- Tier I or Paper I consists of three sections, namely- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness and General Engineering. The paper carries 200 marks and has a total time duration of 2 hours.
SSC JE Exam Pattern for Tier 2
- Tier II or Paper II consists of one section i.e. General Engineering. The paper carries 300 marks and has a total time duration of 3 hours.
- Candidates who apply for more than one post in the same Region/ apply for different posts in different Regions/ apply for posts of different levels (Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduate & Post Graduate) in the same or different Regions are common candidates. Such ‘Common candidates’ will be issued Admission Certificates for all posts by all Regional / Sub-Regional Offices.
- Common candidates will be allowed to appear only once for the examination for one level of post in this Phase of recruitment. If a candidate has applied for two levels of posts e.g. for Matriculation and Higher Secondary, he/ she will have to appear once for each level of examination. Marks obtained by such candidates will be used by other Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices for preparing the Merit List of that level of post(s) in their respective Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices.
- Application fees for SSC JE can be paid online as well as offline. Applicants can pay the fees online through SBI Net Banking or through Debit Cards / Credit Cards of any other banks. Fees can also be paid offline through SBI Challan.
- Note: Candidates must take a print out of the Challan generated online after completion of application part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branches of SBI.
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.ssconline.ni.in or www.sssc.nic.in from 01st February to 28th February 2019
- Applications received through any other mode/means would be summarily rejected.
Instruction to Apply
- After successful submission of online Application Form, candidates must take a print out of the Application Form for submitting the same along with requisite documents when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Exam
- The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents after the Computer Based Mode Examination.
- During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/ her candidature will be rejected forthwith. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form. see more details in notification.
- In this context, it is informed that a detailed advertisement along with eligibility criteria, terms and conditions etc. for the above said examination will be available on the Commission’s website i.e. http://ssc.nic.in on 28th January 2019.
- Examination Fee can be paid by SBI Challan Only
- The application fees for SSC JE is Rs 100 for general category applicants. Women and applicants belonging to SC/ST, Physically Handicapped or Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fees.
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Submission of online applications: 01st February 2019 onward
- Last date for receipt of applications: 25th February 2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 27th February 2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 27th February 2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 28th February 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 23rd to 27th September 2019
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): 29th December 2019