Nirma University Institute of Management Ahmedabad announces Admissions to MBA and MBA (HRM) Program 2023
Nirma University MBA Admission 2023 – Nirma University Institute of Management invites applications for admission to Master in Business Administration (MBA) and Master in Business Administration in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM) for the academic year 2023-25.
Nirma University MBA Admission 2023
Program and No of Seats
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) : 240 Seats
- MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM) : 30 Seats
- Link open for Online Application : August 1, 2022
- Last date for submitting the form : January 20, 2023
- Short-listing for Selection Process : February 2023
- Selection Process : February-March 2023
- Release of Admission Offers : March-April 2023
- Commencement of the Programme : 2nd / 3rd Week of June 2023
- A three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria within three months of commencement of the programme. They should have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation by the time of commencement of the programme.
- Applicants are required to appear for the Common Admission Test [CAT 2022] conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM). The CAT examination is conducted at different centres all over the country. Please refer to the CAT Bulletin on their official website for further details.
- The candidates aspiring for admissions at the Institute of Management, Nirma University are required to apply to the Institute separately. The Institute will receive the test scores from IIM for those candidates applied to the Institute.
- However, NRI sponsored candidates will be considered for admission only on the basis of CAT-2022 scores. GMAT scores will not be considered for NRI sponsored categories.
- Online application form is available at https//management.nirmauni.ac.in
- Applicants are required to fill in the online application form, pay the prescribed application fee through credit card / debit card / net banking and submit it on or before the prescribed last date of application.
- The applicable admission applicable fee and tentative last dates of application are:
- OCI/PIO/FN/CWIGC-SEA/SAARC category applicants are requested to refer to the Institute’s website for details on application fee, eligibility, admission selection process, programme fee structure etc.
- For General Category : Rs. 1,500/-
- For NRI / NRI Sponsored Category : Rs. 4,500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in different components of Common Admission Test will be called for Personal Interview and Theme Development & Presentation (TDP).
- The candidates will be finally selected for admission based on the candidates’ performance in the CAT, TDP, Personal Interview, Academic Performance in XII and graduation and work experience.
- The following weights will be assigned to each sub-component for calculating the composite score for preparing the merit of admission.
- Common Admission Test : 60%
- Personal Interview : 20%
- Theme Development & Presentation : 10%
- Academic Performance : 10%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website