National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) notifices Formative Assessment Test (FAT) 2022, Fill Application form Now
NBE FAT 2022 – National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS), New Delhi has begun the registration of NBEMS Trainees for Formative Assessment Test (FAT) 2022. NBEMS conducts Formative Assessment Test for DNB/ DrNB/ FNB trainees who are under training.
- Starting Date for Registration : 21st October 2022
- Last Date for Registration : 10th November 2022 (till 11:55 PM)
- Admit Cards for FAT (Theory) Shall be issued to Training Institutions by : 2nd December 2022
- FAT Theory Examination : 10th December 2022
- As per NBEMS Public Notice dated 29-09-2022,10-10-2022 & 21-10-2022, the following batches of trainees could not participate in the Theory Examination of FAT conducted by NBEMS on 19th February 2022:
|For Post Diploma Courses 2021||admission session (joining in 2022))|
|For Fellowship Courses 2021||admission session (joining in 2022)|
|For Diploma Courses 2021||admission session (joining in 2022)|
- NBEMS shall be conducting this FAT for above mentioned Trainees of 2021 admission session only and no other trainees shall be included in this exam.
- As per NBEMS norms, appearance in minimum required numbers of Formative Assessment Tests is mandatory towards eligibility for appearing in Final Examinations.
- Registration to appear for Formative Assessment 2022 can only be submitted online through National Board of Exams in Medical Sciences Website www.natboard.edu.in
- There is no other method for application submission.
- Application submitted through any other mode shall be summarily rejected
- It is recommended to use Internet Explorer (version 11) or Mozilla Firefox (version 48 to 60) or Google Chrome (version 50 to 66) to fill in the Application Form
- For filling the application it is recommended that you use proper LAN / Internet Connection and clear the browser cache and history prior filling up the application form
- Following steps shall be required to be completed in sequence for application submission to NBE
- The fees for FAT 2022 is Rs. 6000/- per candidate (to be paid by Training Institutions only through NBEMS Online Portal for FAT 2022)
- Candidates are advised to pay the application fee only by online mode
Examination for NBEMS Trainees
- Theory Examination of FAT 2022 shall be held on 10.12.2022 and exam time is 09.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM. The exemption shall be decided by the NBEMS on merit of the case.
- The assessment scheme consists of Three Parts which has to be essentially completed by the trainees. The scheme includes: –
|Part –I||Conduct of Theory Examination||Candidate has to appear for the Theory Exam and it is held for One day.|
|Part-II||Workplace Based Clinical Assessment||After Theory Examination, candidates have to appear for Clinical Assessment.|
|Part-III||Performance Counselling Session On The Theory Performance||Candidate has to appear for his/her Theory Exam Assessment Workshop.|
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website