Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology announces Entrance Examination (KIITEE) 2022 for Admission to UG and PG Engineering Courses, Apply now
KIITEE 2022 – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University, Bhubaneswar invites application process for All India Entrance Examination (KIITEE) 2022 for admission into the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Engineering Courses including BCA, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA and BBA offered by the the University for the academic session 2022
Check out the post below for more details on KIITEE 2022 like eligibility criteria, application process, fee, exam date, etc.
Courses offered through KIITEE 2022
- B.Tech. (4years)/ B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology (5years)
- B.Tech. -L.E (3 years), B.Tech in Architecture (5 years) & Master of Mass Communication (Integrated) (5 Years)
- B.Sc. Nursing (4 years)
- B.A. LL.B/BBA LL.B/B.Sc LL.B (5 years), BBA (3 years), BCA (3 years), Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) (4 years), Bachelor of Film & Television Production (3 years), B.Sc. Computer science (3 years), B.A Economics (Hons) (3 years), B.A (Hons) English, Sociology, Psychology, Psychology (3years) BBA in Logistics & BMS in Ecommerce Operation (Apprenticeship-based)
- M. Tech (2 years) in the following branches of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering
- MA in English, Psychology, Sociology, Economics & Yoga Therapy, M.Com, Master of Mass Communication, MCA (3 years), MCA (Lateral Entry) (2 years), MBA, MBA (Rural Management) & LLM
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology) (2 years) & M.Arch (2 Years)
- M.Sc. Nursing (2 years), MPH (2 Years), MHA (2 years) & M.A. (Yoga Therapy) (2 Years)
- Integrated Msc. & Ph.D Programme (5years) (Applied Physics / Applied Chemistry / Mathematics and Data Sciences)
- PhD in Arts, Science, Commerce etc.
KIITEE Dates 2022
- Apply Online: 8th April 2022
- Last date of Application: 9th May 2022
- Date of Slot Booking: 9th to 11th May 2022
- Date for Mock Test: 12th & 13th May 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination: 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th May 2022
- Declaration of Result: 19th May 2022
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
For UG Programs:
- For B.Tech. (4 years)/ B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) : Passed 10+2 examination in 2020, 2021 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2022 are only eligible to apply
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology taken together
- Should have been born on or after 01.07.2001.
- For B.Tech.-LE (3 years) : Pass in three years diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state.
- Should have been born on or after 01.07.2001.
- For B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) : Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English (PCBE) with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Lower age should be 17 years as on 31.12.2022 & upper age limit should be maximum 35 years as on 31.12.2022
- For B.A. LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc. LLB (5 years): 10+2 pass or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks. For B.Sc. LLB candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in science stream with at least 45% marks
- For BA., BSc, BFTP, B.Com & BCA: Pass in 10+2 / or equivalent with at least 50% marks
For PG Programs:
- For M.Tech. (2 years) : B.E. or B.Tech. or equivalent Degree (e.g. AMIE, GRADE-IETE etc) in respective branches of Engineering and Technology with a First Class or equivalent CGPA or First- Class MCA/First Class M.Sc. in (Comp/IT/ETC)
- GATE qualified candidates shall be accorded preference in the process of selection. GATE qualified candidates having Score 400 or above need not sit in the entrance Examination
- For MCA (3 years) : Any Graduate with minimum 50% marks in graduation or equivalent having mathematics either in 10+2 or graduation level-as one of the subjects
- For MCA (Lateral Entry) (2 years): Passed or appearing for the bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration in BCA, B.Sc(IT/Computer Science) from any university or from a recognized University
- For LL.M (1 Year): Passed B.A.LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc.LLB/B.L, degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university and must have secured at least 55% of marks in aggregate.
- For M.Sc Nursing: The minimum education requirement shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with a Minimum of 55% aggregate marks (5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates)
- For Master of Public Health: Passed Bachelor’s degree in any Health Science discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Master of Hospital Administration: Passed Bachelor’s degree in MBBS/ BDS/BAMS/ BHMS BNYS/ BPT/ BSc Nursing (Basic or Post Basic)/BPharm/BSc in Allied Health Sciences/ Bachelor degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Law from a recognized university with min. 50% marks aggregate.
- For M.A. (Yoga Therapy): Passed Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/Law from a recognized university with min. 50% marks aggregate.
- For Integrated MSc PhD: B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. Students possessing a Bachelor’s Degree with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics as one of the main subjects for Engineering graduates with a strong aptitude for the above areas with min. 60% marks aggregate are eligible to apply.
- Students who are in the final year of graduation may also apply.
- For PhD Programs: Candidate having M.Tech /ME/ MCA/MBA or equivalent Degree with minimum 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA or M.Sc./MA/M.Com/LLM or an equivalent degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent.
- For all the courses, candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://kiitee.kiit.ac.in/eligibility-criteria/
KIITEE Application Process 2022
- Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only.
- Candidates have to apply online at http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website
- No Application/Examination Fees for KIITEE – 2022
- The ‘Online Application Form’ will be accepted after the following steps are completed:
- Step 1: Browse KIIT web site https://kiitee.kiit.ac.in/ or http://www.kiit.ac.in
- Step 2: Select ‘Online Application’
- Step 3: Go through the Instructions to fill up the form
- Step 4: Upload Photographs, Signature & 10th Marksheet/Certificate
- Step 5: Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2022
- Mode of exam – Online mode (Computer based online Test)
- Duration – 180 Minutes
- Types of Questions – MCQ type
- Marking Scheme – There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For more information & to Apply online, visit the university website