Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology announces Entrance Examination (KIITEE) for Admission UG and PG Engineering Courses
KIITEE 2021 – KIIT University), Bhubaneswar invites application process for All India Entrance Examination (KIITEE) 2021 for admission into the UG and PG Engineering Courses including BCA, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA and BBA offered by the the University for the academic session 2021-22
Check out the post below for more details on KIITEE 2021 like eligibility criteria, application process, fee, exam date, etc.
Courses offered through KIITEE 2021
- B.Tech. (4years)/ B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology (5years)
- B.Tech. -L.E (3 years), B.Tech in Architecture (5 years) & Master of Mass Communication (Integrated) (5 Years)
- B.Sc. Nursing (4 years)
- B.A. LL.B/BBA LL.B/B.Sc LL.B (5 years), BBA (3 years), BCA (3 years), Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) (4 years), Bachelor of Film & Television Production (3 years), B.Sc. Computer science (3 years), B.A Economics (Hons) (3years), B.A (Hons) English, Sociology, Psychology, Psychology (3years) BBA in Logistics & BMS in Ecommerce Operation (Apprenticeship-based)
- M. Tech (2 years) in the following branches of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering
- MA in English, Psychology, Sociology, Economics & Yoga Therapy, M.Com, Master of Mass Communication, MCA (3 years), MCA (Lateral Entry) (2 years), MBA, MBA (Rural Management) & LLM
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology) (2 years) & M.Arch (2Years)
- M.Sc. Nursing (2 years), MPH (2 Years), MHA (2 years) & M.A. (Yoga Therapy) (2 Years)
- Integrated Msc. & Ph.D Programme (5years) (Applied Physics / Applied Chemistry / Mathematics and Data Sciences)
- PhD in Arts, Science, Commerce etc.
KIITEE 2021 Important Dates
- Apply Online: 23rd May 2020 to 11th June 2021, 6:00 PM (Phase -2)
- Date of Slot Booking: 12th June to 14th June 2021
- Date for Mock Test: 15th June to 16th June 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination: 17th June to 19th June 2021
- Declaration of Result: 21st June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE 2021
Eligibility for UG Programs:
For B.Tech. (4 years)/ B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree)
- Passed 10+2 examination in 2018, 2019 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2020 are only eligible to apply
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology taken together
- Should have born on or after 01.07.2000.
For B.Tech.-LE (3 years)
- Pass in three years diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state.
- Should have born on or after 01.07.2000.
For B.Sc. Nursing (4 years)
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and English (PCBE) with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Lower age should be 17 years as on 31.12.20 & upper age limit should be maximum 35 years as on 31.12.20
For B.A. LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc. LLB (5 years)
- 10+2 pass or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks. For B.Sc. LLB candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in science stream with at least 45% marks
For BA., BSc, BFTP, B.Com & BCA
- Pass in 10+2 / or equivalent with at least 50% marks
Eligibility for PG Programs:
For M.Tech. (2 years)
- B.E. or B.Tech. or equivalent Degree (e.g. AMIE, GRADE-IETE etc) in respective branches of Engineering and Technology with a First Class or equivalent CGPA or First- Class MCA/First Class M.Sc. in (Comp/IT/ETC)
- GATE qualified candidates shall be accorded preference in the process of selection. GATE qualified candidates having Score 400 or above need not sit in the entrance Examination
For MCA (3 years)
- Any Graduate with minimum 50% marks in graduation or equivalent having mathematics either in 10+2 or graduation level-as one of the subjects
- Candidates should have been born on or after 01.07.1997.
For MCA (Lateral Entry) (2 years)
- Passed or appearing for the bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration in BCA, B.Sc(IT/Computer Science) from any university or from a recognized University
For LL.M (1 Year)
- Passed B.A.LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc.LLB/B.L, degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university and must have secured at least 55% of marks in aggregate.
For M.Sc Nursing
- The minimum education requirement shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with a Minimum of 55% aggregate marks (5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates)
For Master of Public Health
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in any Health Science discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
For Master of Hospital Administration
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in MBBS/ BDS/BAMS/ BHMS BNYS/ BPT/ BSc Nursing (Basic or Post Basic)/BPharm/BSc in Allied Health Sciences/ Bachelor degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Law from a recognized university with min. 50% marks aggregate.
For M.A. (Yoga Therapy)
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/Law from a recognized university with min. 50% marks aggregate.
For Integrated M Sc PhD
- B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. Students possessing a Bachelor’s Degree with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics as one of the main subjects for Engineering graduates with a strong aptitude for the above areas with min. 60% marks aggregate are eligible to apply.
- Students who are in the final year of graduation may also apply.
For PhD Programs
- Candidate having M.Tech /ME/ MCA/MBA or equivalent Degree with minimum 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA or M.Sc./MA/M.Com/LLM or an equivalent degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent.
- For all the courses, candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also appl
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website
KIITEE 2021 Application Process
- Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only.
- Candidates have to apply online at http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website
The ‘Online Application Form’ will be accepted after the following steps are completed:
- Step 1 – Browse KIIT web site http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in
- Step 2 – Select ‘Online Application’
- Step 3 – Go through the Instructions to fill up the form
- Step 4 – Upload Photographs, Signature & 10th Marksheet/Certificate
- Step 5 – Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit
Exam Pattern – KIITEE 2021
- Mode of exam – Online mode (Computer based online Test)
- Duration – 180 Minutes
- Types of Questions – MCQ type
- Marking Scheme – There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
- Admit Cards will be hosted in the website from dt.04th April 2021 to dt.10th April 2021. In case, the Admit Card is not available on the website within 10th April, 2021, candidates should write/contact KIIT between 11th April, 2021 to 13 th April, 2021 giving details of the Application Form.
- The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
For more information & to Apply online, visit the university website