COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates from all over the country can appear for the UGET-2022 entrance exam.
- Nationality: Candidate applying must be a citizen of India
For UG Engineering Courses
- The qualifying examinations for admission for B.E. should be the second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by the State / Central Government.
- 10+2 subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- A minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Relaxation of marks – 40% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State
- Candidates should have passed each subject individually.
- Diploma holders are not eligible for COMEDK. No lateral entry is allowed in any course.
- Appearing for the COMEDK Entrance Test will also be considered an attempt for figuring in the rank list.
- Note: Candidates are required to submit the original marks sheets of the examination during the time of counseling for proving their eligibility.
For UG Architecture Courses
- Qualifying exam for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also, 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- Candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2022.
- No Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch courses need to submit a separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website.
- No need to fill the online application form for the engineering entrance exam.
- For admission to architecture programs, the colleges will accept NATA Scores.
- For admission into medical and dental programs, NEET scores will be accepted by various institutes.