COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test for BE, BTech, and B. Arch Courses 2022
COMEDK UGET 2022 – The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK), Bangalore has announced the dates for COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) for the year 2022 for BE, BTech and BArch Courses.
Presently, about 190 Engineering colleges, which make available around 20,000 seats, are affiliated to COMEDK and utilize its testing mechanism for effecting admission to UG Program during the academic year 2022.
KUPECA has entrusted COMEDK with the responsibility of conducting the entrance exam and seat selection process for the academic year 2022.
COMEDK will conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test (COMED-K UGET 2022) for admission to undergraduate engineering courses on Sunday, June 20, 2022
Highlights of COMEDK UGET 2022
- Exam Name: A consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test
- Commonly Known As: COMEDK UGET
- Conducting Institute: A consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
- Type of Exam: State Level
- Category of Exam: Undergraduate Examination
COMEDK UGET Dates 2022
- Filling of online application form: 14 Mar 2022
- Mock test available from: 15 Apr 2022
- Last date to apply: 02 May 2022
- Opening of the correction window: 13 May 2022
- Last date to make corrections: 16 May 2022
- Releasing of Admit Card: 06 Jun 2022
- Last date to download admit card: 18 Jun 2022
- COMEDK UGET 2022 Exam Date: 19 Jun 2022
- Morning session: 9 AM – 12 PM
- Afternoon session: 2:30 PM – 5 PM
- Release of provisional answer key: 22 Jun 2022
- The opening window for challenging of Answer key: 22 Jun 2022
- Last date to challenge the answer key: 24 Jun 2022
- Availability of final answer key: 30 Jun 2022
- Announcement of Result and Scorecard: 05 July 2022
Duration of the Courses Offered by COMEDK
- BE (Bachelor of Engineering) & B Tech – 4 years
- B. Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) – 5 years
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates from all over the country can appear for the UGET-2022 entrance exam.
- Nationality: Candidate applying must be a citizen of India
For UG Engineering Courses
- The qualifying examinations for admission for B.E. should be the second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by the State / Central Government.
- 10+2 subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- A minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Relaxation of marks – 40% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State
- Candidates should have passed each subject individually.
- Diploma holders are not eligible for COMEDK. No lateral entry is allowed in any course.
- Appearing for the COMEDK Entrance Test will also be considered an attempt for figuring in the rank list.
- Note: Candidates are required to submit the original marks sheets of the examination during the time of counseling for proving their eligibility.
For UG Architecture Courses
- Qualifying exam for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also, 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- Candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2022.
- No Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch courses need to submit a separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website.
- No need to fill the online application form for the engineering entrance exam.
- For admission to architecture programs, the colleges will accept NATA Scores.
- For admission into medical and dental programs, NEET scores will be accepted by various institutes.
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2022
- To apply for engineering programs, candidates have to register in the below-mentioned manner. We are providing the steps to fill COMEDK UGET Application Form:
Step 1 Registration
- Visit the official website of COMEDK i.e. comedk.org. Click on the link and get registered yourself on the website. Fill all the details required in the registration/application form along with the valid mobile number and email ID. After successful registration, you will receive a unique email ID and password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
Step 2 Fill Online Application Form
- Log in with the system generated user ID and password to complete the application process.
- Fill all the details in the application form such as personal, academic qualification, test centers, and some other necessary details.
Step 3 Uploading the documents
- Upload the recent color photograph (30mm x 45mm) in JPEG format with not more than 80kb. The size of the uploaded signature should be (35mm x 80m) with the maximum file size of 80kb. Candidates also have to upload the signature of father/guardian and unique Id proof in 80kb and 150 kb formats, respectively.
Step 4 Online Fee Payment
- Proceed to make payment by clicking on the payment gateway mode. You can re-login and check your status for the payment. Before clicking on the submit button, preview your COMEDK UGET 2022 Application Form by clicking on the “Preview” button and re-verify your application form.
- PCM – COMEDK UGET Rs.1800 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable
- Both COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE Rs 2950 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable
Mode of Payment
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstances including judicial and statutory reasons. Fee payment for application is only through online mode via
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after clicking on submit button to complete the payment process
- This document called ‘Brochure for COMEDK UGET-2022’ lays down the procedure and necessary regulations for the conduct of Entrance Test only
- For Seat Selection process and other related processes, the candidates are advised to visit www.comedk.org for regular updates
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2022
- Following is the exam pattern for COMEDK-UGET 2022 :
- Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Test (CBT),i.e. Online
- Medium of Exam: English only
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Type
- Total Marks: 180 marks
- Total Duration: 3 hours
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, candidates get 1 mark. There is no negative marking
Sections in Exam
No. of questions
Online TAT (Admit Card)
- Online Test Admission Ticket will be available under applicant login of the COMEDK website
- Candidates appearing for the Test should download & obtain a printout of the Online Test Admission Ticket (Online TAT)
- No Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website