All India Forensic Science Entrance Test 2022 Registration begins, Apply now
AIFSET 2022 – The All India Forensic Science Entrance Test (AIFSET-2022) is a national level entrance test conducted for the enrollment of students into B.Sc. in Forensic Science Courses of it’s various participating universities. AIFSET 2022 is scheduled to be conducted in the month of January 2022 for the First Attempt. Candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in this field can apply to the courses through this examination.
Overview of AIFSET 2022
- Name of the Exam: AIFSET
- Full form of the Exam: All India Forensic Science Entrance Test
- Level of the Exam: National level
- Courses Offered: B.Sc in Forensic Science
- Duration of the Course: 3 year
- Participating Universities: VGU Jaipur (Vivekananda Global University); APG Shimla University; Invertis University Bareilly
About B.Sc in Forensic Sciences Course
- B.Sc in Forensic Sciences is a 3 year duration course. It basically trains the students to understand and analyze a criminal activity or a crime scene. Generally, Forensic Science is a crime-based science but, these days forensic science graduates are often consulted in civil cases such as at the time of proving the validity of a signature on a will or any other crucial document.
Other Areas Include
- Medical Data Science: This includes Psychiatry, Forensic Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Ontology
- Laboratory Sciences: This includes Biology, Chemistry, Toxicology, Fingerprints, Ballistics, Suspected Documents and marks and impressions.
- Field Sciences: This includes Crime Scene investigation that incorporates areas such as fire and explosion scenes and secret drug laboratories.
AIFSET Dates 2022
AIFSET Dates 2022
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form (Phase 3) : 28th May 2022
- Examination Date for AIFSET 2022 (Phase 3) : 29th May 2022
- AIFSET Results (Phase 3) : 31st May 2022
AIFSET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- In order to be eligible for AIFSET 2022, the candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or any equivalent examination that includes main subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology and / or Mathematics.
- The candidate must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 45% in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying exam in 2022 can also apply for AIFSET 2022.
AIFSET Application Process 2022
- The application form for AIFSET can be filled online at aifset.com. The application process is considered complete only after the submission of the application fee.
Steps to Apply
- Step-1: Click on the direct link of the application form given above.
- Step-2: The candidates will find the overview of AIFSET on the main page.
- Step-3: On the top of the main page the candidates can see Application Form available.
- Step-4: Click on the tab ‘Register Now’. Enter a valid email id or mobile number, state, district, name etc.
- Step-5: After successful registration, the candidates will have to pay the application fee.
- Step-6: After payment, the candidate must take a print out of the payment receipt.
- The application fee for AIFSET 2022 is Rs.2000/-
- The application fee can be paid via online only such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Once the payment is made it cannot be refunded.
AIFSET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions: There are 100 multiple-choice questions in the test.
- Type of Examination: The test is objective in nature. It comprises multiple-choice questions.
- The Syllabus for AIFSET 2022 is the same as the syllabus of standard 12th (or equivalent) covering main subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics).
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website