AFCAT (I) 2023 – Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in January 2024 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch).
Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and Meteorology Entry.
AFCAT Recruitment 2023
- Ground Duty Technical (Aeronautical Engineering Electronics and Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical)
- Ground Duty Non technical
- Meteorology Entry – Meteorology
- NCC Special Entry – Flying
- AFCAT 1 2023 Notification: 27th November 2022
- Online Application Starts: 01st December 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 30th December 2022 (05.00 PM)
- Admit Card: February 2023
- AFCAT Written Examination: 24th, 25th & 26th February 2023
- Result of Online Examination: To Be Announced
- AFSB Call Letters: To Be Announced
- AFSB and Interview Round: To Be Announced
- Document Verification: To Be Announced
- Final Merit List Declared: To Be Announced
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Flying Branch – 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2024 i.e. born between 02 January 2000 to 01 January 2004 (both dates inclusive). Upper
age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 year i.e. born between 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2024 i.e. born between 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2004 both dates Inclusive).
- AFCAT Entry (Flying): Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level / B.E / B.Tech Course (More Details Must See Notification.).
- Ground Duty (Technical Branch): Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level (More Details Must See Notification).
- Ground Duty Non Technical
- Administration & Logistics: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with at Least Minimum 60% Marks (More Details Must See Notification).
- Accounts: Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with at Least Minimum 60% Marks (More Details Must See Notification).
- Flying: NCC Air Wing Senior Division ’C’ certificate and Other Details as per Flying Branch Eligibility (More Details Must See Notification).
- Meteorology: (More Details Must See Notification).
How to Apply for AFCAT(I) 2023 – Application Process
- Invites Men and Women from Indian Citizens as per citizenship Act 1955 to be a part of the Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers in flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) and Meteorology Entry Branches.
- Registration for online Applications will open on 01 December 2022 and close on 30th December 2022 through https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat/cdac.in
- Detailed notification is available on website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat/cdac.in. Candidates are to ensure that they have read and understood the details available in the notification before registering.
- AFCAT Entry : 250/- for All Candidates
- NCC Special & Meteorology Entry : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
- The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Examination
- Officers Intelligence Rating Test & Picture Perception and Discussion test, Psychological test
- Group tests / Interview
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Flying Officer||Rs. 56100-177500||10||Rs. 15500|
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Indian Air force Entrance Exams and Recruitment 2023
- Indian Army Entrance Exams 2023
- Career in Army for Engineers