XLRI Jamshedpur PGDM in General Management Admission 2023-24, Fill Application Form Now
XLRI Jamshedpur PGDM (GM) Admission 2023 – XLRI, Xavier School of Management invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma Management Program in General Management (PGDM – GM) for the academic year 2023-24
Interested candidates can fill their application/registration form online. Candidates can check the complete details of XLRI Jamshedpur PGDM (GM) Admission 2023 like application form, eligibility criteria, important dates and more from the page below.
PGDM Course Offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-General Management)
- Last date for GMAT applicants to apply for round 1 will be 15th November 2022
- Last date for GMAT applicants to apply for round 2 will be 31st December 2022
- Candidates must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline with at least 5 years of managerial/supervisory experience by March 31, 2023. Executive PGDM Programme candidate may choose to apply through XAT 2023, GMAT or GRE score (taken during December 1, 2017 to December 31, 2022).
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.xlri.ac.in/
- Candidates interested through GMAT should also register for XAT and follow the instructions before registration through GMAT.
- Application submission, candidates need to pay application fee either through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
- The candidates desire to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- XLRI GMAT Application Fee – Rs. 2500/-
- Rs. 1,750/- and 300/- each for every additional programme of XLRI (without late fee)
- Rs. 2050/- and 500/- each for every additional programme of XLRI (with late fee)
NRI and Foreign candidate:
- Rs. 5000/- (For one or more programme(s))
Mode of Payment
- Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Candidates may apply for more than one programme. Those who apply for multiple programmes may be called for multiple interviews and/or group discussions. The selection criteria for different programmes may differ depending on the nature of the programme.
- XAT written test will have multiple components and you need to maximize your performance in each of these components. In its pursuit of academic excellence, XLRI actively encourages the students from diverse backgrounds. While preparing the shortlisted candidates for the interview, in addition to XAT performance, we may factor in academic ability and the relevant work experience. Besides performance in the personal interviews (and/or group discussions) we also consider XAT performance, relevant work experience, academic ability, extra-curricular activities etc. while preparing the final list.
- For candidates who cannot be present physically for the XLRI interviews due to their being out of the country, interviews would be carried out in online mode via Internet only for PGDM (GM)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website