Presidency University announces Admission to B.A. LL.B, B.B.A. LL.B, B.Com. LL.B and LLM Program 2023, Apply now
Presidency University Law Admission 2023 – Presidency University School of Law Bengaluru invites applications for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law Programs for the academic year 2023-24.
Presidency University Law Admission 2023
- Undergraduate Programs :
- B.A. LL.B (Hons) – Bachelor of Arts- Bachelor of Law (5-Year Integrated Program)
- B.B.A. LL.B (Hons) – Bachelor of Business Administration-Bachelor of Law (5-Year Integrated Program)
- B.Com. LL.B (Hons) – Bachelor of Commerce-Bachelor of Law (5-Year Integrated Program)
- Postgraduate Programs :
- LL.M in Intellectual Property Rights
- LL.M in Technology Law
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form : 31st March 2023
- Date of PULAT( Presidency University Law Admission Test) : To be announced
- Entrance Test Location : Presidency University, Bengaluru / Online
- For 5-Year Integrated UG Program:
- Pre-University/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 Examination Pass form recognised Board with minimum of 45% in aggregate ( 40% in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category)
- Appeared for CLAT/LSAT- -India/PULAT( Presidency University Law Admission Test)
- The maximum age limit for candidates is 20 years as on the first day of July of the year of admission (22 years in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category)
- For LLM Program :
- No student shall be eligible for admission to One-Year Master of Law (LL.M) Degree Program unless he/she has passed in the examination conducted by a University leading to the award of LL.B degree.
- The admission to One Year Master of Law (LL.M) Program shall be based on merit in the qualifying degree, scores secured in the All India Admission Test conducted every year by the Universities individually or by a group of universities collectively, specifically for this purpose, with the objective of testing aptitude for teaching/research, legal reasoning, and comprehension/basic legal knowledge and interview conducted by Presidency University, Centre for Post-Graduate Legal Studies (CPGLS).
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://presidencyuniversity.in/
Step to Apply
- Step 1: Register yourself
- Step 2: Verify Email
- Step 3: Fill the application form online
- Step 4: Uploaded required documents
- Step 5: Pay application fee
- Students are required to appear/ Clear any of the National Level Entrance Examination. (CLAT/ LSAT).
- Additionally, students can appear for the Entrance cum Scholarship Test, Presidency University Law Admission Test (PULAT).
- Followed by the Entrance test, Candidates are required to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Scholastic and extracurricular records will be given due weightage.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Law Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2023