Presidency University announces Admission to B.A. LL.B, B.B.A. LL.B, B.Com. LL.B and LLM Program 2022
Presidency University Law Admission – Presidency University School of Law Bengaluru invites applications for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law Programs for the academic year 2022-23
Check out details on Presidency University Law Admission 2022 such as eligibility criteria, a course offered, the application process, selection, and more from the page below.
- Undergraduate Programs : B.A. LL.B (Hons) – Bachelor of Arts- Bachelor of Law (5-Year Integrated Program)
- B.B.A. LL.B (Hons) – Bachelor of Business Administration-Bachelor of Law (5-Year Integrated Program)
- B.Com. LL.B (Hons) – Bachelor of Commerce-Bachelor of Law (5-Year Integrated Program)
- Postgraduate Programs : LL.M in Intellectual Property Rights, LL.M in Technology Law & LL.M in Gender Studies
Presidency University Law Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form : 31st March 2022
- Date of PULAT( Presidency University Law Admission Test) : To be announced
- Entrance Test Location : Presidency University, Bengaluru / Online
Presidency University Law Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For 5-Year Integrated Program: Pass in10+2 or an equivalent examination from any recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates). The maximum age limit for a candidate is 20 years as on July 1of that year (22 years for SC/ST candidates).
- Appeared for CLAT/LSAT- -India/PULAT( Presidency University Law Admission Test)
- The maximum age limit for candidates is 20 years as on the first day of July of the year of admission (22 years in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Category)
- For LLM Program : Three or Five Year LL.B. Degree from any Indian or Foreign University recognized by the UGC with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade [45% for SC/ST Candidates]. Candidates who have appeared for the final year LL.B. examination may also apply.
- The admission to One Year Master of Law (LL.M) Program shall be based on merit in the qualifying degree, scores secured in the All India Admission Test conducted every year by the Universities individually or by a group of universities collectively, specifically for this purpose, with the objective of testing aptitude for teaching/research, legal reasoning, and comprehension/basic legal knowledge and interview conducted by Presidency University, Centre for Postgraduate Legal Studies (CPGLS).
Presidency University Law Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://presidencyuniversity.in/
Step to Apply
- Step 1: Register yourself
- Step 2: Verify Email
- Step 3: Fill the application form online
- Step 4: Uploaded required documents
- Step 5: Pay application fee
- Students are required to appear/ Clear any of the National Level Entrance Examination. (CLAT/ LSAT).
- Additionally, students can appear for the Entrance cum Scholarship Test, Presidency University Law Admission Test (PULAT).
- Followed by the Entrance test, Candidates are required to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Scholastic and extracurricular records will be given due weightage.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website