Law School Admission Council announces Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 2023, Apply now
LSAT 2023 – The Law School Admission Council invites applications for Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India a worldwide Level Entrance Examination for admission to various law colleges and institutions in India for the academic year 2023-24
LSAT 2023 will be conducted on January 13th & 14th, 2023 in remote proctored mode.
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 2023
LSAT 2023 Important Dates
- Release of LSAT India application form 2023: 31st October 2022
- Last Date for Registration: 01st December 2022
United States (Including Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands) and Canada
- October 2022 — LSAT: October 14, October 15
- November 2022 — LSAT: November 11, November 12
- January 2023 — LSAT: January 13, January 14
- February 2023 — LSAT: February 10, February 11
- April 2023 — LSAT: April 14, April 15
- June 2023 — LSAT: June 9, June 10 studying with a laptop
- LSAC Analytical Reasoning (AR) Field Study Join us for this free opportunity to practice your AR skills in a real-time LSAT testing environment on December 16 and 17.
- Admit Card Release: TBA
- Score Card Release: TBA
- Pearson VUE will notify LSAT India 2023 eligibility criteria for those seeking admissions through the law school admission test. As per the eligibility criteria of LSAT India 2023
- Applicants need to be a citizen of India. Candidates should have qualified 12th board examination of the 10+2 education system of CBSE or any other equivalent education board, if applying for undergraduate law programs including BA LLB.
- Those applying for postgraduate law programs including LLM need to be an LLB degree holder with minimum qualifying marks.
- The qualifying marks, however, shall vary for each of the participating colleges across India.
- There is no age limit to apply for the LSAT India exam.
- Candidates have to check the age limit as specified by individual colleges wherein they are seeking admission.
- Register online for the LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to lsat.fdshive.com / https://www.discoverlaw.in
Steps to Apply
- Step-1 – Candidates applying for LSAT India 2023 will need to first register online through the official link.
- Step-2 – Candidates should complete and submit an online application via the registration portal.
- Step-3 – When you register you will receive one Official LSAT-India PrepTest that is not available anywhere else.
- Step-4 – You may also purchase The Official LSAT-India Handbook and The Official LSAT-India Super Prep.
- Step-5 – The LSAT-India registration fee is INR 3800/-. The fee can be paid online through credit/debit cards only.
- Step-6 – LSAT India application process is completely online including payment of fees. Candidates will have to enter their name, date of birth, email id and mobile number besides setting a password for online registration of LSAT India 2023
- Students who register on or after December 01st, 2022 will pay the standard price of Rs 3799.
- Payment Mode – Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Students will get admission into various participating institutions after qualifying the exam. For this students will be required to visit the college/ institution in which they are seeking admission.
- The admission procedure will vary for various institutions. Students will get allocated seats at the institutions of their choices according to their scores obtained in LSAT.
LSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Offline (Pen-Paper Based)
- Total Time Duration – 2 hours 20 minutes (For each section 35 minutes time duration will be there)
- Marking scheme – No negative marking
- Type of Questions – Objective Types Questions
- Total Number of Sections – 4 Sections
- Question Paper Pattern – LSAT – India assesses critical thinking skills with three types of multiple-choice questions, as follows:
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- The syllabus of LSAT India 2023 specifies the topics and marking scheme to be followed in the law examination, LSAT India 2023
- Pearson VUE will include questions based on Analytical reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading comprehension in the law examination.
- Candidates will get access to the LSAT India 2023 Admit card in online mode through their registered accounts of LSAT India.
- LSAT India Admit Card 2023 should be considered as an important document by the candidates firstly because it is the hall ticket to appear in the law examination and secondly, it mentions all the important details like the name of the candidates, exam date, roll number, exam duration besides timing and venue.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Law Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023