Pandit Deendayal Energy University (PDEU) announces Admission to MBA Program 2024-26 (19th Batch), Apply now
PDEU MBA Admission – Pandit Deendayal Energy University, formerly Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to two-year full time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program under School of Petroleum Management (SMP) for the academic year 2024-26 Batch.
PDEU MBA Admission 2024
MBA Program offered
- Energy and Infrastructure Management
- General Management with specialization in:
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resources Management
- Business Analytics (Minor)
- Availability of Application Forms on Website: To Be Announced Soon
- Last Date of Receiving Application Forms: 3rd February 2024
- GD/PI Dates for Short Listed Candidates: 10th To 17th March, 2024
- Display of Information about Shortlisted Candidates Admissions: 28th March 2024
- Completion of Admission Formalities, Fees Collection & Enrolment: 28th March to 10th April 2024
- Operating Waiting List: To Be Announced Later
- Payment of Balance Fees & Charges: Last Week Of May 2024
- Commencement of the Academic Session: 19th June, 2024
- New Delhi: 10th & 11th March 2024
- Mumbai: 11th March 2024
- Kolkata: 13th March 2024
- Bangalore: 13th March 2024
- Patna: 11th March 2024
- Hyderabad: 13th March 2024
- Lucknow: 13th March 2024
- Bhopal: 11th March 2024
- Jaipur: 13th March 2024
- Gandhinagar (SoM – PDEU Campus): 14th To 17th March 2024
- Only Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2023 conducted by IIMs/Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2024 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur /NMAT 2024 conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in all semesters/trimesters or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education, as per degree nomenclature approved by the UGC from an institution recognized by the UGC.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the overall equivalence certified by the university/ institution from which they have obtained bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates are required to fill in the Online Application form available on link Apply Online (https://spm.pdpu.ac.in/ or https://spm.PDEU.ac.in/).
- Candidates applying online shall have the facility to make online payment through the payment options available in the online application process.
- The last date of receiving the application form is 02rd February, 2024.
- If you want to apply for NRI/NRI Sponsored seats, kindly tick in tab given in the application form
- The candidates who appeared at CAT 2023/XAT 2024/NMAT 2024 and seek admission in the MBA Programme have to apply in the prescribed form, which is available on http://spm.pdpu.ac.in.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of aggregate CAT/XAT/NMAT score will be required to appear for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at SPM, PDEU or may be at other select locations (subject to minimum applications) on the specified date(s).
- Group Discussion (GD): The group discussion (GD) shall be held in a group of about 10-12 students. Students
- appearing at GD shall be evaluated as per the set criteria.
- Written Ability Test (WAT): Students shall be required to submit a written assignment on the topic announced at the time of GD and PI.
- Personal Interview (PI): students appearing at PI shall be evaluated on the set criteria. Relevance of work experience, wherever applicable may be assessed at this stage.
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023