National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management announces Admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA and PhD Programs 2022
NIFTEM BTech, MTech, MBA, PhD Admission 2022 – National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM), Sonepat invites applications for admission to BTech, MTech, MBA and PhD Programs for the academic session 2022-23 at its Kundli Campus
NIFTEM B.Tech., M.Tech. MBA and PhD Admission 2022
Program Offered with Intake
B.Tech – 4 years Regular Degree in Food Technology and Management
- No. of Seats: 180 and 5% Supernumerary seats each under Tuition Fee Waiver and Kashmiri Migrants category (all reservation as per Govt. of India Norms).
M.Tech. Two years Regular Degree Program in the following Five Streams
- Food Technology and Management (FTM)
- Food Process Engineering and Management (FPEM)
- Food Safety and Quality Management (FSQM)
- Food Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
- Food Plant Operations Management (FPOM)
- Number of Seats: 18 in each M. Tech. program, (all reservation as per Govt. of India Norms)
MBA – 2 years Regular Degree Program with dual Specialization,
- Food & Agri Business Management (Compulsory)
- Marketing/Finance/International Business (any one to be chosen)
- No. of Seats – 30 and 5% Supernumerary seats for Tuition Waiver.
PhD – Regular Ph.D. Degree Program in the following Five Streams
- Agriculture & Environmental Sciences (AES)
- Basic & Applied Sciences (BAS)
- Food Engineering (FE)
- Food Business Management & Entrepreneurship Development (FBM&ED)
- Food Science & Technology (FST)
- Tentative No. of Seats in each department are 7 (all reservation as per Govt. of India Norms)
- Submission of online Application Commences for M.Tech, MBA & PhD Program on 01st May 2022
- Last date for submission of Online: 31st May 2022
- B.Tech – Candidates who passed 12th Exam with Physics, Mathematics and one of the subjects from Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology
- M.Tech – Four years Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- MBA – Bachelor’s degree and equivalent in relevant discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of SC/ST) or equivalent CGPA
- PhD – Master Degree in a relevant discipline with at least 60% marks Preference is given to NET qualified candidates.
- Applicants are required to apply online at www.niftem.ac.in. Online applications will be available on the website. Before getting ready to fill the application form, candidates must keep scanned copies of photographs and other documents ready for uploading.
- Check the specifications prescribed by the National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management in this regard. Fill all the details in the application form correctly. After submission of the form, an Application number is generated. Note down this number.
- If one forgets the “Application Number”, he/she can click on the “Request New Password” link on the login page. It is going to ask for the Email ID used at the time of registration. Once provided with the same, an email with the password is sent to the applicant’s email ID.
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs 1000
- SC/ST – Rs 500
- Mode of Payment – Application fee has to be paid using one of the following online payment modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- B.Tech – JoSAA/CSAB Counseling and Direct NIFTEM Counseling (in case of vacant seats after JoSAA/CSAB counseling).
- M.Tech – Based on the valid GATE score/NIFTEM Entrance Test for Non-GATE candidates followed by an interview at NIFTEM.
- MBA – Selection Procedure: for CAT/MAT qualified candidates is through last two years’ CAT/MAT Score (2021 & 2022) followed by GD/PI and for non CAT/MAT candidates, there will be niftem entrance test followed by GD/PI
- PhD – Through Research Entrance Test is organized by NIFTEM at NIFTEM campus, Kundli
- B.Tech/M.Tech: Meritorious students are provided with fixed monthly stipend in the form of NIFTEM Merit Scholarship, NIFTEM Merit cum Means Scholarship, Corporate Scholarship. AICTE Scholarship is also provided to M.Tech-GATE qualified students.
- MBA: Tuition fee Waiver is provided to 02 Meritorious Students.
- PhD: Three Merit fellowships are provided to full time Ph.D. scholars. Such Fellowship would not be provided to sponsored/Part-time/NET-JRF or any other fellowship holder candidates. SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Tuition Fee.
- Foreign nationals are not eligible to apply.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website