Mody University Lakshmangarh announces Admission to PhD Program 2022-23, Apply Now
Mody University PhD Admission – Mody University of Science and Technology Lakshmangarh, Rajasthan (A Leading Women’s University) invites application for admission to PhD Program for the academic year 2022-23
PhD Program Offered
- School of Engineering and Technology : Computer Science & Engineering; Electronics & Communication Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Nuclear Science & Technology; Mechanical Engineering; Biomedical Engineering
- School of Liberal Arts & Sciences: English; Psychology; Political Science; French; Geography; Sanskrit; Sociology; History; Mathematics; Biotechnology; Microbiology; Chemistry; Physics; Forensic Science
- School of Business: Management; Commerce; Economics
- School of Law: Law
- School of Design: Fashion Design; Fashion Management
Duration of the Program
- PhD program shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including coursework and a maximum of five years. For further details, refer PhD ordinance.
- Full-time Research Scholar
- Part-time Research Scholar
Mody University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for on-line Submission of Application Forms & Requisite Fee : 04th February 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination: 05th February 2022
- Declaration of Results: 07th February 2022
- Interview Schedule SET: 08th February 2022
- Interview Schedule SOB: 09th February 2022
- Interview Schedule SOL: 10th February 2022
- Interview Schedule SLAS: 11th February 2022
- Interview Schedule SOD: 12th February 2022
Mody University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
For full-time PhD Program
- A Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA 6.00 or an equivalent degree
- A relaxation of 5% of marks , from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, my be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the university Grants Commission from time to time.
For Part-time PhD Program
- The applicant should possess the Minimum Entry qualifications for the degree;
- The Applicant proves that his/her official duties permit him/her to devote sufficient time to research;
- Necessary facilities for pursuing research are available at the applicant’s work place recognized for the chosen field of research and
- The Applicant would reside in Lakshmangarh for a period of not less than 6 months during his/her registration for the PhD program.
Mody University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Please read the instructions given in this information Brochure carefully before filling up the online application form.
- Online Application Form & Information Brochure (including the admission schedule along with the important dates) are available on the University website: www.modyuniversity.ac.in
- Online Application fee: (1500) + Transaction Charges, as Applicable.
- PhD program shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including coursework and a maximum of five years.
- You should check the admission website for important announcements.
- Date of Entrance Test : 05 February 2022
- Test Center : Mody University Campus, Lakshmangarh, Sikar, Rajasthan
- Time of Reporting : 9:00 AM with valid Photo ID (Any of these : PAN Card, Driving License or Aadhar Card)
- GPAT/JRF/GATE/NET/SLET/M.Phil qualified candidates are exempted from the written test. However, they will have to appear for an interview.
- The eligibility of GPAT/JRF/GATE/NET/SLET Certificate will be decided as per the guidelines issued by the awarding agency.
- Answers of the MCQs shall be marked by using black ink ball point pen only.
- Language of the question paper will be in English Only.
- The Entrance Test shall be a single paper having 50 MCQs (50 marks) and duration of test shall be 90 minutes.
- The candidates shall be required to answer all questions.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The Entrance Test shall be divided in two parts.
For more details and apply please visit the official website