Lovely Professional University (LPU) Jalandhar announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
LPU PhD Admission 2021 – Lovely Professional University (LPU) Jalandhar invites application for admission to the PhD Program through an entrance test LPUNEST (Ph.D.) for the academic year August 2021.
About LPUNEST (Ph.D.)
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, a leading private university in Punjab, is conducting the National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST) for PhD aspirants in August 2021. Students studying in Post-Graduation can apply for LPUNEST (PhD).
- Lovely Professional University is committed to provide an outstanding environment for excellence in Research and Development in all the disciplines. The gamut of LPU research activities make it a unique academic environment that stimulates creativity and critical thinking, and provides impetus to recruiting, supporting, and developing highly-skilled motivated researchers.
- Lovely Professional University is conducting the National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST) for Ph.D. aspirants. Research Scholars studying in Post-Graduation can apply for LPUNEST (Ph.D.)
LPU PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
August (2021) Schedule -I (Only Remotely Proctored Test from home)
- Online Registration starts on :- 24th March 2021
- Last date of Registration :- 26th May 2021
- Dates of Entrance Test :- 28th and 30th May 2021
- Result of LPUNEST (Ph.D.) :- 04th June 2021
- Interview Slot Booking :- 04th to 7th June 2021
- Interview Schedule :- 10th to 15th June 2021
- Result of Interview :- 19th June 2021
- Last Date of Admission :- 5th July 2021
August (2021) Schedule -II (Only Remotely Proctored Test from home)
- Online Registration starts on :- 27th May 2021
- Last date of Registration :- 7th July 2021
- Dates of Entrance Test :- 9th and 11th July 2021
- Result of LPUNEST (Ph.D.) :- 16th July 2021
- Interview Slot Booking :- 16th to 19th July 2021
- Interview Schedule :- 21st to 25th July 2021
- Result of Interview :- 28th July 2021
- Last Date of Admission :- 16th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for LPU PhD Admission 2021
- Master’s degree with 55%* marks in aggregate in a relevant discipline or equivalent, subject to qualifying LPUNEST and Interview.
- Other conditions, as prescribed in the Guidelines for Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programs.
- 5% relaxation to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) / differently-abled candidates.
LPU PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://nest.lpu.in/phd/
- Applicants can apply for LPUNEST without purchasing LPUNEST Kit.
- Apply through the University Website https://nest.lpu.in/
- For online application, Applicants should have Online Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card.
- Applicants may obtain LPUNEST Kit from University Campus or any other prescribed place by paying cash.
- For Boys : Rs.500/-
- For Girls : Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
- An applicant will be shortlisted for an interview on the basis of his/ her score in the entrance examination LPUNEST (Ph.D.).
- The final selection for admission in Ph.D. will be based on the performance in Entrance Test (70% weightage) and Interview (30% weightage) subject to scoring minimum marks in the Interview.
Exemption from Entrance Test
- Applicants who have qualified UGC (NET/ JRF)/ CSIR (NET/ JRF)/ ICAR (JRF/ SRF) examination/ SLET (Punjab only)/ GATE or GPAT score card/ ICAR (NET), SPM, Teacher Fellowship holder or passed M.Phil. Programme (in Regular mode only) are exempted from LPUNEST (Ph.D.) but will have to fill the LPUNEST (Ph.D.) form and appear for the Interview. The applicants are required to bring the original documents against which exemption is sought at the time of interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website