Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research & Management Ahmedabad announces Admission to PhD Program 2023 (Autumn Semester)
IITRAM PhD Admission – Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research & Management (IITRAM) Ahmedabad invites applications for Admission to Regular and Part-Time PhD Program in various disciplines for the academic year 2023 (Autumn Semester).
Interested candidates can check more details on IITRAM PhD Admission 2023 from the page below and apply for the same on or before July 22, 2023.
- Regular and Part-Time PhD Program from eligible candidates at the Departments of (i) Civil Engineering, (ii) Electrical and Computer Science Engineering, (iii) Mechanical and Aero-space Engineering, (iv) Humanities and Social Sciences (English, Sociology, Economics) (v) Basic Sciences (Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics) for the academic year 2023 (Spring Semester)
- Ph.D. Program is offered under the category of (i) Sponsored Candidate (ii) Self-Financed Candidate and (iii) Fellowship Awardee (FA).
- Advertisement Date: April 19, 2023
- Opening of Application Portal: April 19, 2023
- Last date for submission of online application through portal: May 14, 2023
- Announcement of short-listed candidates for written test and interview: May 22, 2023
- Date of Written Test (for all Departments and Centers of Excellence) and/or Interview:June 9 – 10, 2023
- Declaration of Results / Payment of fees: June 14, 2023
- Reporting and Orientation: July 31, 2023
- Semester Registration: July 31, 2023
- Commencement of Teaching: August 01, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for IITRAM PhD Admission 2023
- Engineering/Technology: Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree, with First Class* or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) and Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with First class* or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST).
- Basic Sciences: Master’s degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent degree, with First class* or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) and Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering with First class* or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST)
- Humanities and Social Sciences: Master’s degree in Arts / Commerce / Science / Engineering / Technology or equivalent degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) and Bachelor’s degree in Arts/ Commerce / Science / Engineering / Technology with First class* or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) or Post graduate Diploma of 2 years duration with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) and Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Commerce / Science/Engineering / Technology with 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST)
- Valid GATE/CEED score.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) of CSIR/UGC/NBHM/DBT or DST INSPIRE
- Fellowship or UGC NET Lectureship (LS).
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience (acquired after obtaining the qualifying post graduate degree and completed before the starting of the semester in which admission is sought).
- Fill up the Application Form Online
- The application form is available on the Institute website – www.iitram.ac.in.
- Fill it up properly and submit the duly filled application form online from 19th April 2023 to 14th May 2023
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- There is no application fee.
- The candidates who have been offered admission shall have to pay the fees as shown below:
- Tuition Fees for Sponsored candidates / Self-Financed candidates: Rs.35,000/-
- Tuition Fees for Fellowship Awardee candidates: Rs.20,000/-
- Tuition Fees for Sponsored SC/ST/SEBC candidates or Self Financed candidates of SC/ST/SEBC: Rs.30,000/-
- Hostel Fees: Rs.6000/-
- Mess Fees # (For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks)(Rs. 165/- per day): Rs.25080/-
- Stationery Fees: Rs.1000/-
- Admission is offered on the basis of performance in the interview (via online mode).
- The Departmental Research Committee will shortlist the candidates for interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria do not guarantee being called for an interview (via online mode).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website