Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar announces Admission to Early Admit M.Sc. Program 2024, Apply now
IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit MSc Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar invites applications from eligible undergraduate students for admission to the Early Admit M. Sc. Program of IIT Gandhinagar in the department of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for the semester beginning in July 2024. Interested candidates can check details on IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit MSc Admission 2024 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, courses fees, application process and more from the page below.
IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit MSc Admission 2024
- Students admitted through Early Admit M. Sc. program will be given a monthly scholarship of Rs. 5000
- A valid JAM/GATE score is not mandatory for Early Admit M. Sc. Program.
- Financial support up to Rs. 60000 is available for Early Admit M.Sc. students for presenting their research work at international conferences.
- Application Deadline : October 08, 2023
- Shortlisting announcement (Tentative) : October 09, 2023 (tentative)
- Written test and/or interview : October 25-November 10, 2023 (tentative)
- Announcement of Results (Tentative) : November 21, 2023 (tentative)
- BSc students from select colleges who will graduate in 2024 and are among the top 5 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year for candidates from General/EWS/OBC OR top 10 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year for candidates from SC/ST categories are eligible to apply.
- BTech students from NITs and select colleges who will graduate in 2024 and are among the top 5 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year for candidates from General/EWS/OBC OR top 10 rand holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year for candidates from SC/ST categories are eligible to apply.
- BTech students from IITs who will graduate in 2024 with a CPI/CGPA of not less than 6.0 at the end of their 3rd year are eligible to apply.
- All applications must be submitted online (https://iitgn.ac.in/admissions/eamsc).
- On submission of the application form, the candidate will be redirected to the homepage of the portal, where they can download the form. The applicants are requested to download the form and keep a copy with them. A mail to the candidate regarding the details of the application and a link to download the application form is sent after the submission.
- You need to furnish a hardcopy of the application form and all the documentary evidence (copies of testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- While applying online you need to upload a rank certificate or a provisional certificate issued by the Head of the Department of your college/university.
- There is NO application fee.
- You NEED NOT send the hard-copy of the application form.
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of a written test and/or interview. The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, written test and/or interview.
- The mode (offline/online) and dates for the written test (if any) and interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by their respective departments.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website