IIM Udaipur announces Admission to MBA in Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) and MBA in Digital Enterprise Management (DEM) 2022-23
IIM Udaipur MBA (GSCM and DEM) Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Management Udaipur invites application for admission to One Year MBA in Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) & MBA in Digital Enterprise Management (DEM) Program for the academic session 2022-23.
Candidates can check details on IIM Udaipur MBA (GSCM and DEM) Admission 2022 from the post below and apply online on or before the due dates.
- MBA-GSCM : One Year MBA in Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) offers a solid foundation in Management Fundamentals and intensive specialization in (GSCM). This is a full-time residential program.
- MBA-DEM : The first ever One Year MBA program in Digital Enterprise Management (DEM) introduces candidates to work experience to management concepts and leadership styles in the emerging digital business enterprises.
IIM Udaipur MBA (GSCM and DEM) Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Online application starts : October 12, 2021
- Online application ends : November 30, 2021 (Time – 23:59)
- Announcement of results : December 18, 2021
- Online application starts : December 1, 2021
- Online application ends: February 2, 2022 (Time – 23:59)
- Announcement of results : February 12, 2022
- Registration at IIMU : April 6, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Udaipur MBA (GSCM and DEM) Admission 2022
- Minimum of 10+2 years of school education and 3 years of university education with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Valid GMAT score, or valid GRE score, or CAT scores of tests taken in 2018 or later
- Full-time work experience (after graduation) of minimum 36 months as of February 28, 2022
IIM Udaipur MBA (GSCM and DEM) Admission 2022 Application Procedure
- Interested candidates must fill in the online application form through official website www.iimu.ac.in
- Along with the completed application, the following documents are to be uploaded: GMAT/GRE Score/Transcripts/Degree certificate/Work experience documents
- Other relevant documents may also be submitted : CV/Awards and recognitions/Competition results
- Documents may be submitted in PDF, Doc, Docx or JPEG formats
- Application fee of INR 1000/- must be paid online using Credit Card/Debit Card when uploading the above documents
- Applicants are shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria and called for the second round where they are screened through a personal interview.
- An offer of admission is made on the basis of a weighted score of the candidate’s academic profile, course relevant work experience, score in GMAT/GRE and personal interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website